I Spy With My Little Eye (Logan Hebderson Imagine)

Today's the day. You would be going to your boyfriend, Logan's concert. It's been two months since you've seen him last and you were so excited to see him, James, Kendall, and Carlos. They were like your second family that adopted you when you moved to LA for a filming job since you were a successful You Tuber.

You dressed in a pair of jeans, combat boots, a creme blouse, jean jacket, minimal makeup, straightened hair and a big smile. Just the mere saying of his name made you smile and get butterflies. You were ready to go and you drove to Carlos and Alexa's house to pick Alexa up. You got to her house and she got in. "Are you ready to see your boyfriend?" She asked me with a huge smile. "Yes! Are you ready to see your husband?"

"Oh my gosh. I missed him like crazy!" The two of you started laughing and you began to drive to the Staples Center where the boys would be performing.

When you go to the arena, you got a text. It was Logan.

L - Hey! Where are you going to be sitting tonight?

Y - You're just going to have to find me.

L - Oh, so you want to play I-Spy? OK then.

Y - You're ridiculous. I'll see you after though <3

L - OK, love you.

Y - Love you too. Good luck

You and Alexa headed to your seats and your seats weren't front row but they were a few back and center stage. Both of you sat down and you look a selfie. You then posted it on Instagram and Twitter with this caption,"Supporting our boys!"

The boys came out and were so energetic.You loved seeing them perform together. The way they interact with the crowd and with each other. After a couple songs, they pulled out stools and stand mics. They were singing 'Like Nobody's Around' and you saw Logan scanning the crowd. You know he's looking for you but you try to make it hard for him by looking down a bit. Then they decided to chose the WWG and before you know it, Logan is standing next to you and Carlos is next to Alexa.

"Hey Kendall and James, Carlos and I spy with our little eyes, (Y/N) and Alexa." Logan said into his mic. You smiled and he gave you a kiss and a massive hug. "Will you two be our Worldwide girls tonight?" Carlos added. They two of you nodded. You walked hand in hand with Logan to the stage and hugged Kendall, James, and Carlos. Logan whispered in your ear, "I told you I'd find you."