Anything For You (Carlos Pena Imagine)

You love Carlos to the moon and back 50x. It’s just that sometimes, you think he’s a little too hyper. And today was just one of those days where he’s extremely hyper and you get annoyed.

You were sitting on the back patio eating your lunch and admiring the beautiful landscape that was your backyard. It was peaceful and quiet until 

Carlos walked into the backyard with Sydney. “Go get it girl.” Carlos said throwing the ball across the yard. Then Sydney ran to go fetch the ball. “Hey, baby girl. What are you up to?” You gave him a little smile. “Just finishing my lunch and enjoying the peace and quiet. He sat next to you on the other chair. “Well, prepare for tonight because the guys are coming over and so are Demi, Selena, Justin, and so many more.” Your eyes widened. You didn’t really want to have a party tonight. “Are you serious Carlos?”

"What did I do this time (Y/N).." You rolled your eyes and looked back at him. "You’re having a party and inviting a ton of people without my consent… AGAIN." Carlos got up and walked to the back of your chair wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "I’m sorry babe, but I thought you’d be happy since they’re all your best friends and they’re mine too." You nodded and turned to face Carlos. "You’re right it’s just sometimes when we have parties, you get a little too hyper and annoying to me."

It was quiet and he wasn’t answering. “Carlos, babe.” He looked into your eyes. “I’m really sorry if I act that towards you (Y/N). Its just sometimes I get carried away and have too much fun you know?” You knew Carlos was seriously apologizing and knew he felt bad. “It’s fine, just make sure you stay calm while having fun, OK?” He nodded his head and you sat down to finish your lunch and watched Los play with Sydney. 

Later that night, the guys came over and so did Selena, Demi, Justin and so many more people. Y’all had a great night of playing the Kinect, drinking, eating dinner, playing pool, and just enjoying each other’s company. All night, Carlos wasn’t too hyper and kept his cool. You didn’t get annoyed with him at all and felt that this made your and Los’ relationship stronger, because you know he’ll do anything for you.