How It All Began

Alexander was born first. But he wasn't the first try, not by a long shot. But that's a story for another day.

While demigods having kids was normal for Romans, with the Greek demigods it wasn't impossible, just uncommon. So it took a while for everyone to settle down long enough to think about having kids.

When everyone was settled, that's when things got complicated. Jason and Piper were the ones most eager for a baby, but always had trouble actually getting pregnant. On the other hand, Leo and Calypso were probably the most wary of having kids, so it was a shock when Calypso announced that in nine months there would be a mini-Leo running around.

Two months later Annabeth and Piper announced their pregnancies and three months after that Hazel made her pregnancy public. And through all of this the men were completely clueless as how to deal with this.

In May, Alexander Samuel Valdez was born. In July, Liliana Michelle Jackson and Trenton Gabriel Jackson were brought into the world, shortly afterwards Jake Jaden Grace was born. In October, Angelina Camille Zhang was bor.

By the time the kids were two Nico went on a year long trip around the world and return with a two month-old Isobell Savannah Di Angelo. A year later Calypso and Leo had Inara Melody Valdez.

Long story short, that is how this group of kids was brought into the world. Oh gods help their parents.

A/N: Hey it's G. So while my other stories are on pause (damn writers block ruins everything) I decided to start up a new story. The only thing I own are the children, my computer, and my imagination. Tell me what you think guys! Also the picture is of the ouside of Leo and Calypso's house.