Frank & Hazel

A/N: Alright jump cut to the November after Angelina's born. The picture is of Frank and Hazel's living room.

Frank wasn't entirely sure what being a dad was going to be like. He figured it would be stressful, but Angelina was a calm baby, something he was very grateful for.

After all, Alexander was a baby that cried all hours of the night, Trenton had a habit of laughing in the middle of the night, Liliana crawled out of her crib and knocked down the baby monitor...repeatedly, and Jake had plenty of mood swings to last his parents a lifetime. So Frank and Hazel were very thankful that they got the calm baby.

But the one thing Frank and Hazel weren't prepared for was babysitting. Of course the others wanted a date night and Hazel refused to have Nico take care of five babies by himself. So Frank decided to stay with the siblings and help out.

Of course five babies was chaotic. The only upside was there were two other people helping him, but when Liliana and Trenton got into their pinching phase Frank was almost done with babysitting. But that would be unfair to Nico and Hazel.

Frank wasn't sure what being a dad would be like, but he was still fairly sure it should be more difficult.