The Date

A/N: Continuing with the filler chapter I'm gonna go witht hat for a while. So this chapter's picture is of Town Square where the date is going on. So just imagine it around midday and you'll be good.

Angel laughed as Trenton tried to balance a french fry on his nose. "Oh my gosh, stop it." she pushes him and the fry falls to the ground.

"Hey. You owe me a fry." the blond boy pouts.

"No I don't." she giggles.

Trenton narrows his eyes and smiles. "What are you- oh no. No stay away from me." Angel says getting up from the bench and running around, Trenton close behind.

"Pros of being on the track and feild team," she says running passed some kids. "I'm faster than you."

"Cons of being on the track and feild team," Trenton said running up behind her, grabbing her waist, and lifting her in the air. "you're light so anyone can pick you up."

"Trenton put me down!" Angel squeals hitting his arms as he begins to spin around. "Put me down!"

"Fine." he says putting her down. "You're no fun."

"Trenton Gabriel Jackson, you know I don't like being picked up!" Angel says rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on," Trenton says smiling. "It was a joke. Besides, is that a smile I see?"

"No." She says avoiding looking at the smiling teen.

"Don't smile." he says standing right in front of her. "Don't smile."

Angel snorts but keeps herself from smiling by biting on her lips and looking anywhere but Trenton's face.

"Don't smile." he teases once more getting her to laugh.

"Okay fine, you win." she says lightly hitting his shoulder. "Jerk."

"I've been known to be one from time to time." he shrugs giving her another large, goofy smile.

"Come on." she says. "We have to go to the movie now."

"Right!" Trenton says excitedly jumping up and down.

"Down boy." the dark skinned girl laughs. "Don't make me have to put down some newspaper."

"Shut up." Trenton mumbles as they walk up the stairs to the theater. "So what movie shall we see?"

A/N: Okay so tragedy struck whilst I was writting this. I meant to go back one sentence to re-write it adn stupid Wattpad deleted four paragraphs!!!! So it's not 100% how I wanted it to turn out, but it came out alright, in my opinion. So tell me what you think and I'll fill you in on how the others feel about this next chapter. -G