justin foley

YOU WERE SAT at your desk with everyone going on about the new girl, that new girl being you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YOU WERE SAT at your desk with everyone going on about the new girl, that new girl being you. You were in Communications class sat beside the one and only Pratters, as everyone calls him. You were just doodling in your sketch book, listening to what Mrs. Bradley was going on about. The kid beside you, chewing on his pen, interrupted the detailed rose you were sketching out.

"That's really good," he complimented, hoping to start up some conversation with you, the new girl.

"Thanks." You smiled faintly at him, being the awkward person you are, going back to your sketch. You wanted to talk with the boy, fairly cute boy, but you're just too shy and wanted to keep hidden in your own world. Though, that plan was merely inevitable due to that's basically the talk of the school at the moment.

The boy leaned over to you and smiled. "I'm Justin"

The bell then rang through the room, Mrs. Bradley going on about the bags in the back behind you, them being known as the compliment bags.

"Well Justin, it's nice to meet you, but I have to chat with Mrs. Bradley for a second about something." You smiled, then waltzed over to her desk.

She had told you to check your compliment bag, there being only a few pieces of paper sticking out. You gladly took them, curiously unfolding the pieces that stood out the most. A couple were on the lines of 'your hot' or 'your cute'. You then mumbled with a small chuckle, "wrong 'your'."

You fiddled with the last piece, that being the one that caught your eye the most. On the piece was, "call me later (phone number) -justin:)" and beside the number was a deformed rose which made you let out a small laugh. You walked out of the classroom, not knowing Justin was hiding by the doorway to see whether you'd just throw away his failed attempt at giving you his number, or if you'd actually put it in your phone. Him smiling successfully when you walked the opposite direction as him, putting in his contact.

(did not go back to check for mistakes, so if there are any, please let me know. thanks!)

13rw gif seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें