zach dempsey

I'm ACTUALLY really sad they're replacing ross with another reggie:( he was so good!! they better be filming a season two of 13 reasons why or im gonna crawl in a ball because he ended up leaving just like that:( ALSOOOO JUST A REMINDER: this note...

I'm ACTUALLY really sad they're replacing ross with another reggie:( he was so good!! they better be filming a season two of 13 reasons why or im gonna crawl in a ball because he ended up leaving just like that:( ALSOOOO JUST A REMINDER: this note is added after this was written, this is a draft i had saved, but had no others and im still sick and just wanna read right now and i have like a million papers to do tonight and this week is studying for finals the next week after. if that all made sense, i won't be updating for another two weeks:( please stay tuned for a ton more stories !! im not leaving that easy. (ps, i also just got the tickets printed out for steven yeun in like four weeks.. as well as a chandler riggs selfie and autograph)

IT WAS THE NIGHT of the dance, and you were sat on the bleachers with the music playing whatever song Tony and Ryan had playing. Clay was walking up to you to sit beside you, just where an empty space was put.

He decided to try and chat, making you laugh because he was missing out on Hannah. You teased him about his crush he adored most, just sitting on the set of bleachers across from them. You urged him to grow a pair and walk up to her. After he did so, Jeff soon walked up to your seating after sitting so lonely.

"Why exactly is the Y/N Y/L/N sitting all alone at a dance like this, and looking more than stunning?"

"Why is the Jeff Atkins walking up to me all alone when his date is down there somewhere probably missing her date?" You grinned, playing along.

"She went to the car to grab her 'lady products' then to do her business," he laughed, causing me to laugh with him.

"So, Y/N, may I have this one dance so I don't have to see you look so lonely?"

"Yes, Jeff, you may," you chuckled.

He grabbed your hand and you guys hopped around, having no care in the world. It was always one of the best memories when Jeffrey Atkins was involved. Him being your best friend. As the song ended, you felt eyes burning into the back of your head. You looked behind you, just to notice the one and only Zach Dempsey staring at you. When you decided to ignore it, Jeff's date made her way back and he excused himself. You then felt a presence behind you and someone tap your arm.

You turned around to see the great Zach Dempsey yet again.

"I know this is, uh– sudden, and normally people don't actually do this anymore— at least I don't think they do, but would you like to dance?" You smiled the smile he's always loved and was hoping to see again, his heart melting at the thought that he caused it. Zach has always had a crush on you. You've always been loved by many, you being one of the sweetest in Liberty High, and Zach being one of those 'many'.

"Of course."

He took your hand a little after the slow song began, being 'The Night We Met'. Truth is, you have never had a decent conversation with Zach, so this song kind of represents the pair in a way. He pulled you close, a foot merely apart, his hands on your waist and yours on his shoulders. You smiled at the warmth he held with him and you pulled yourself closer.

You then became embarrassed you pulled yourself too close, so you backed away a little. He did something unexpected to you, he pulled you back. You were shocked, but laid your head on his chest and you guys swayed back and forth to the music as he took one of your hands in his own and intertwined your fingers together. He leaned his head back to look down at you and smile, you soon noticing his actions.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I can't believe I have the most beautiful girl in my arms and dancing with me, this very second."

"Oh really? I didn't know I was dancing with the cheesiest guy here," you joked.

You didn't want the moment to end so fast, but sadly it came to an end. Thankfully, he stuck around the rest of the night and happily gave you his number.