Will it be enough?

Prologue

~L is for the way you look at me ,O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary , E is even more than anyone than you adore, Love is all that I can give to you, Love is more than just a game for two, Two in love can make it take my heart and please don't break it Love was made for me and you ~

The music continued to play in the background as the photographer captured the image of the happy newlywed couple. Seconds, after the picture was taken Tony, took his new husband by the tie and pulled him in for a kiss. Steve happily Kissed him back while not resisting the urge to smile as the warm lips embraced his, eventually a laughter as sweet as honey broke out, with foreheads still pressed against each other and lips still so close together that they could touch with the slightest movement, it didn't take much for the laughter to infect the young inventor.

-You know, right now I can't decide what is more addicting your laughter or those lips-.

He playfully pushed him away. Trying hard not to blush, but falling in his attempt.

-Dear god that was so horribly cheesy... Oh, my god, my husband is so cheesy...my husband-

Tony said with a nervous laughter as the realization that he had just eloped in a ship hit him like an iceberg

-...Crazy, huh?-
The other man added with a similar tone, but the honest smile that was painted on his face made the brunette's anxiety temporarily disappears.

- I don't regret it but it's just... Well, like you said crazy-

Tony reassured him by taking the other man's hand and squeezing it.

Steve's blue eyes fell fondly on their tangled hands
-Neither do I, despite how unusual and reckless this is I wouldn't trade it for the world- Steve paused and stroke Tony's arm what is other hand - I love you more than anything and considering that you agreed to marry me I'm assuming you feel the same way-
He said in a playful tone
-That's all we need everything will fall into place-

Tony placed his free hand over Steve's mouth interrupting what seemed to be an inspiring speech about how their love will conquer all, now that he thought about Steve seemed to have on of those for every scenario, it was almost talent an annoying one at times but it was still a talent.

- I like your spirit, solider, and no matter how sweet your intentions are there's no need for you to repeat your wedding vows.With they said I propose we don't think about the shit-storm that is waiting for us out there and instead...-
He grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured it into two glasses handing on to his new husband and raising the other in his hand.
- We should focuses on the fact that we just got fucking married!-

Steve cling their glasses together
-sound good to me-

Tony shot the blond a flirtatious look as he took a sip of his drink.

-So how about you, invite your husband to dance, we drink some more champagne and we eat some cake and then I can take you to our room and ride you like there's no tomorrow-

The soldier almost choked on his drink, his face visually flushed.

- Um..ugh..uhh..yes that sounds good-

He nodded and cleared his throat before getting up and straightened out his uniform and offered his hand to Tony.

-How about we start with a dance?-

The other eagerly took his hand and stood up.

- I would love to-

Steve pulled Tony's smaller frame to his much bigger one and placed his hand on his waist and Tony rested his head n Steve's shoulder as they started to move along with the music.

-I love you-

He whispered into Tony's ears, it always amazed how saying those three words to the other man felt like the easiest thing and how his heart was filled with joy every time he uttered them.

-I love you too-

Tony replied with the same ease and sweetness as the other.

The couple continued to slow dance a similar the tighter they seem to hold each other the easier it was to temporary let go of the lingering fear of the future and get lost in the bliss of their young love as the band continued to play.

~ Love is all that I can give to you, love is more than just a game for two, two in love can make it take my heart and please don't break it Love was made for me and you, love was made for me and you, love was made for me and you ~