Chapter 24

'Aisa kya hua, Randhir?' Parth gave him a firm look. 'Vo bhai, Amit ke saath do aur jan the. Usme se ek jan ka mere haath se khoon ho chuka hai. I am sorry. I know I am murderer. But, mein mera gussa sambhal hi nahi paaya. I ended up killing a person with all of my rage, anger and temperament' Randhir was expecting 'What? Are you mad? Yeh kya kara tune? Maa ko pata hai kya? Agar pata chala toh she will disown you' But this was only his thoughts. Nothing of this sort happened in reality. Rather, Parth suggested 'Randhir, tune jo kiya sahi kiya.Tera Dubrovnik International University se acceptance aaya tha naa, jo tune defer kiya hai. I think next month se un log ka commencement chalu hoga. Administrative department ko mail dalaa and inform them about your joining. Just go to Croatia and complete your bachelor's. Rest, I will handle'

It has been a month since their father's death. Parth successfully graduated and earned his Bachelor's degree. Parth got an admit from Westminster Business School, and he went ahead to earn his MBA degree in London and simultaneously working on his father's business, but as a part time job. Randhir continued his bachelor's in Croatia. After finishing his bachelor's, he wished to pursue his further study from Germany, for which he got complete support from his elder brother, Parth.

(Note: Okay, there is a little revelation. Parth and Randhir are not real brother. Parth thinks Randhir believe Parth's family is his family. But Randhir knows the truth. In the later chapters, you will understand Randhir's story.)
                                                                           *** Flash-Back Ends***
Remember Sanyukta reach the hospital, complete the formality and rush towards the operation theatre where Vidushi is been operated. 'Itna time kyun lag raha hai, Randhir? Mujhe Vidushi ko dekhna.' Sanyukta yelled at Randhir, which brought Parth back to the reality. 'Sanyukta, you need to relax. Kuch nahi hoga Vidushi ko. Trust me!' Randhir held her shoulders gently with concern and ask her to be seated on the chair besides Parth. Parth once again got hold of his emotions and asked Sanyukta 'Yeh sab kaise hua? Tum theek ho naa? Kahin Aryan ne tumhare saath kuch ..' Before he could complete his statement, Randhir interrupted 'Sanyukta, sirf tum bolo us <Abuse Word> ne kya kiya hai. Usko aisi jagah pahuchaunga jahan vo laut ke nahi aa paayega.' Sanyukta took a deep breath and recited the entire incident to them. Randhir took a sigh of relief on learning Sanyukta wasn't hurt to such an extent while this event gave a pump rising effect to Parth's blood.

Few minutes later, the operation theatre's bulb light turned into green and everybody was waiting for the doctor to walk out of the operation theatre. More few seconds and the doctor walked out of the door. Sanyukta questioned the doctor 'Kaisi hai voh abhi? Kya mein usse mil sakti hu?' The doctor asked her to come his cabin. This itself make everyone freaked out a bit. They walked into the doctor's cabin. The doctor informed 'Aise darne ki koi baat nahi hai. She is on anesthesia, as of now. She will be back to normal in another 4 to 5 hours. But the thing is, she got 7 stitches near waistline and 1 on her forehead. She absolutely need rest. I would suggest she should be kept in the special ward or an Intensive Care Unit, as per your budget for next 3 to 4 days.' Sanyukta's face sunk down a bit as she didn't have enough savings for her bestie's recovery, so she lost in the calculations of the amount.