Chapter 34

'Aaah, my back! Parth utho mere upar se. I am pretty sure you weigh no less than 80' Vidushi cursed Parth's body weight over her. 'Pretty close. It's 82, for your information' Parth reverted back to Vidushi while Antara checked Parth out again 'Lagta nahi hai, your weight is 82 kgs. It seems, you are working out. No bad haan!' Parth just took a turn and Vidushi didn't miss this chance to push him away. He ended up rolling himself toward the edge and he had a great fall on the floor. Sanyukta rushed to pick Parth before Antara could do. Antara was missing her chances to help Parth. Randhir offered Parth a helping hand. Sandhir helped Parth, assuring he stood properly.

Parth yelled at Vidushi 'Are you mad? Sar ke chot ka asar tumhare dimaag pe ho gaya kya? Aisa kaun karta hai? I was getting away from you. Toh khudki dimaag chaalne ki kya zaroorat thi?' Parth got back to Sanyukta 'Sanyukta, tumhari best friend ko samjhao, not to mess with me. Acha nahi hoga' Vidushi was lipsing his words and imitating his gestures, which made Randhir laugh aloud. It's Randhir turn now. Parth scolded him 'Kis khushi teri hasi fut rahi hai? Randhir, already pareshan hu aur pareshan mat kar. Ek ladki (pointing towards Antara) kam hai jo dusri (pointing towards Vidushi) bhi mere gale pad gayi hai. Huh' Saying so, he walked out of the room. Before Randhir could speak, Parth walked back to the room and taunted Antara while pointing his index finger towards her 'Tune Vidushi ka check up kar liya hai. Attendant laa diya hai. Good job! Appreciated. Let attendant stay here so that she can take care of Vidushi. For the sake of God, just leave my apartment and don't come back' He finally went downstairs and made his way towards the balcony.

Finally, with the sad look, Antara went back to the hospital, leaving attendant at Parth's place. Randhir settled himself besides Vidushi and explained 'Parth aisa hi hai. Short tempered. Choti choti baat par gussa karta hai. He is harsh on words and rude in behavior. Trust me! He got a clean heart and genuine soul. Our father's demise and his complicated relation with Antara has just made him arrogant. Please uske baat ka bura mat manaa. Mein Parth ke taraf se sorry bolta hu' 'Arey Randhir, it's okay' Vidushi simply smiled at him. Randhir shifted towards Sanyukta and said 'Tum log ko pata, bachpan me mein bhi Vidushi jaise karta tha, papa ki lipsing and imitating his gestures jab bhi vo Parth ko daat lagaya karte the. Parth used to always end up laughing in middle of papa's scoldings. Us vajah se aur daat padti thi Parth ko' He lowered his head later and recollected those moments. Sanyukta walked towards him, put her palms on his shoulders and said 'Jo hona tha vo ho gaya' With heaviness in his choked voice, he confessed 'Sanyukta, tumhe bhi nahi pata chala naa, Parth isn't my real brother' SanVi made a perfect O before uttering 'What!' while Parth just stopped before he opened the door of his room and was astonished when he realized, Randhir just said Parth is not his real brother. The truth which Parth and his family kept hidden from Randhir.