Chapter 54

That word is still struck in Sanyukta's minda and she can't get over with it. All that she care about is her life and her career, which is on the verge to end soon if she don't take any action against her husband. 'I have to do something. I don't want to live my life like a prisoner and Aryan being a jailor. Maybe Pratham is right. Had there been a way out, he would have suggested me. But he didn't. How will he? I didn't reveal everything to Pratham. If I do so, there are chances Pratham would say everything to Aryan. One leap, Sanyukta!' Her thoughts halted as the cab stopped in the front of the her complex entrance. It's already Friday afternoon and she has to reach airport by 7pm. Her flight with Randhir to Bangalore is at 8.25pm for business trip. She unlocked the main entrance door of the apartment by twisting around the keys in the lock. Aryan grabbed her arms and clenched his jaws 'How could you do this, Sanyukta? You aren't allowed to go anywhere without me. How could you approved to your boss without my permission?' He jerked her away. Thanks to showcase fixed few inches away from the door! She trembled a bit but didn't tripped off, as she got the support. Closing her eyes, she did something she wasn't suppose to do.

She stood motionless as her reflexes failed to recoil back. She hurried to the bedroom, took the check in luggage, stuffed her all clothes and other things that belong to her haphazardly. She zipped around the chain of the luggage. She grabbed remaining stuffs and stuffed in her tote along with passport and other required documents. For one last time, she glaanced at her haunted house and left it as soon as possible. Summer heat, sweat and mid of the noon time, Sanyukta stood clueless as she stepped out of the building. She was wondering 'Whom shall I contact? Who would help me? Vidushi, I wish I could come to you. But I can't. Damn it! Randhir. Randhir sir is the right person to go to' Without wasting time, she moved towards the gate of the society and looked for the ride. After 20 long minutes, she got a cab and directed the driver towards Randhir's apartment. 

Mumbai and it's traffic,I tell you! Sanyukta reached Randhir's apartment after 1 hour 15 minutes, which usually take around 35 minutes. Sanyukta rung the bell and she was lucky as Randhir opened the door. Randhir was startled to see Sanyukta so early at his place. 'Damn it, Randhir. Mom and Parth both are at home. Stop staring her like an awara aashiq. Yes, she is beautiful. Call Meera kaki.' Randhir was lost in his thoughts while Sanyukta stood there with a straight face. 'Beta, kaun aaya?' His mom called Randhir from her room, thus Randhir was brought back to the reality. He signalled Meera kaki to take in her luggage to the guest room as soon as possible. So, Meera kaki dropped down her ongoing work and obeyed him. 'Come in, Sanyukta!' Randhir guided her the way as Sanyukta stepped in. Randhir asked Sanyukta to be comfortable. He asked Manoj kaka to get a glass of water. Randhir settled himself on an one-seat side chair besides while Sanyukta took a seat on the couch. As soon as Manoj kaka got a glass full of water, Sanyukta grabbed the glass and gulped down within seconds. Her actions did make Randhir amused. 'Can I get fresh?' Sanyukta seeked a permission from Randhir. Randhir approved and asked her to use the restroom of the guest room. Sanyukta hurried in that direction, making Randhir confuse. 

**Author's note: I was super happy yesterday to post next chapter that's this one. Say thanks to the India's wifi who works more slow than tortoise. Anyways, enjoy the chapter and let me know how's it in the comment section.