PART -1

*IN RM*

"Hey bhagwan!" Says Anjali.
" Kya hoa Di??" Khushi says running towards the kitchen.
" Khushiji, yeh chote bhi na apni dawaii Lena bhool gaye, ab kya hoga!!" Anjali says.
   "Arrey Di, when khushi is here why fear!! ;) I will give the medicines to that laad governor and will teach him a lesson.
   "Yes khushiji only you can do that and if a teases you tell me I will pull his ears!" Anjali said winking at her.
    Like a small child khushi jumped in the air and clapped her hands together and said, "thank you di !! I love you!!" And off she went.

*ARNAV'S POV*

   Now being the wife of the number one fashion house owner and the king of fashion world people would think that his wife would be brat. Well for him she was not a brat but a child!!
   A child like woman to be precise. And he was uncontrollably and  undoubtedly in love with her.
    Right now the only thing he wants is to go to her, hug her and get as many kisses from her as he can!!
    But the opposite thing is happening over here. That is why today AR has to jhello his moodswings.
    "AMAN!" -ASR shouted.

*WITH KHUSHI*

    Khushi was so happy that she was going to visit her arnavji's office for the first time that she could not help but jump in the whole ride to his office.
    But it was not always like this, the first time when khushi saw arnav it was on the wedding night itself but for arnav it was love at first sight that was 1 year before the marriage. Who would have thought that ASR would become a stalker for a girl!
    But it did happen...frankly speaking  she was terrified when mother (from orphanage) told her that ASR wanted to marry her and she cried alot but after marriage ASR became her arnavji and she fell in love with her but she was yet to see the angry side of him.
    Arnav had always treated her as his princess.