Part 10

To say sheetal was shocked was an understatement, it took her some time to comprehend that the naive khush had spoken to her rudely. She huffed and walked off leaving khushi hugging aarav and saying sweet nothings to him.

Arnav put his hand on her back and they went upstairs . By that time khushi had made aarav sit on her lap and she was sitting on the sofa in arnav's cabin.

"Arnavji, can you tell someone to bring chocolate milk for my jalebi please?" khushi said.

"What the khushi! my son will not be called jalebi and yes i will tell the mess staff to make two chocolate shakes as I know you will drink half of my son's milk." Arnav said.

But there was something that both of them failed to realize, they had accepted aarav as their son without even actually legally adopting him. And hence, arnav decided then and there that by the end of this month he will get all the legal rights of Aarav and give him his name as he knows his khushi won't be able to live without her jalebi anymore.

Aarav did not care where he was, for the first time he was receiving the warmth of a mother and he did not want to be separated from her. A bond between him and khushi was formed which could not be explained.  A child of a delicate age of 2 years had gone through so much and finally was receiving the love that he deserved.

By that time their chocolate shake had arrived and Aarav got scared to see a new person in the room and tried to hide himself taking the cover of khushi. 

"Aarav beta, my jalebi, don't get scared i am here na. I won't let anyone harm you and arnavji will also protect us both." khushi said.

Arnav not being able to see aarav getting so scared make the peon go way and sat beside khushi and tried to make aarav drink the shake by taking in funny language and making funny faces and it did work. But as soon as arnav took the glass towards khushi's lips, Aarav got all possessive and stopped arnav by putting his hand in between.

He said "My maa."

..................

Hi guys, it is good to be back. But it is difficult for me to write this story as I used to write because it has been so long but I promise that i will try to make this story even better.