PART 4

Next day in RM

  It was decided that khushi's identity was to be hidden in the office as she wanted to prove herself on her own and did not want any fingers to be pointed on her husband for being partial towards her.
    "Khushi bitiya aapan khayal rakhiya ga." Said Nani affectionately.
   "Hello hi bye bye bitiya agar koi praablemwa ho toh apni Mami ko  call karat dena hum sab samal lenge." Said mami.
   "Khushi apna khayal rakhna aur khana achche se khana and agar koi tumhe kal ki tarah tang mere toh game batana hum unko chkdege nahi." Said payal eyeing arnav, NK and Akash for yesterday's events.
   "Khushiji eat this curd with auger and your day will go well and if chotte scolds or harasses you just call me I will pull his ears."
   "What the Di. Why are you all acting like this I won't let anything happen to her." Arnav says in anger and takes khushi's hand in His and starts moving toward the door.

In the car

    "Khushi what was the need to remove your sindoor and mangalsutra? I wanted everyone to know that you are mine." Arnav said possessively.
    "Arnavji you only agreed that we will hide the fact that I am married to you and for you kind information I am still wearing my mangalsutra I have just hidden it. And what if, in the office, someone asks me my husband's name....what will I say? Salman khan?" Khushi says teasingly.
    "Achcha khushi Singh raizada bahut marak karne ka man kar raha hai." Arnav says and stops the car and kisses khushi. ;)