PART-2

Not caring about anyone Arnav took Khushi in his arms and carried her towards his office. He had modified his office ever since he got married Khushi so that his staff does not get a heart attack when they see or hear their boss laughing, flirting and kissing on the phone.
   Closing the door, he sat on his seat with khushi on his lap while she hugged him tightly and said "A-ar-arnavji-" the sentence was disturbed by a sob.
   A sob that broke arnav's heart.
"Shhh baby. It is okay I am here. You are not a g-gold digger. You are an angel. A light in my life. I love you jaan ....shhhh" he said and started rocking her back and forth.
    After sometime khushi made no noise or cried, when he looked down he saw his angel sleeping peacefully with her head in her neck and tear stains on her cheeks.
   That was it for him. Gone was his khushi's arnavji, ASR had taken his place. Eyes as read as a bull's. He got up taking care not to wake his angel who was sleeping after all that crying had taken toll over her.
    He took her to his apartment that was attached to his office, which no one knew about, laid his princess on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Kissing her on the forehead and taking in her scent for a good 3 minutes, he got up and left the room.
    Looking at him walking down the stairs everyone could see an angry lion. A lion ready to kill the person who had hurt his angel.
    "AMAN I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, RIGHT NOW." Aman being the most loyal employee and best friend of ASR had attended his marriage with this angel and was just as shocked as him when he saw her crying. Aman remembers that during raksha bandhan she had tied rakhi on his hand and he had promised to protect her.
    And to think of someone hurting his sister, all his manners flew right out off the window and anger took over him.
   "I don't know arnav, but I swear whoever is the reason behind my sister's tears is going to pay." Aman said in a low, angry voice.
     Seeing ASR and Aman coming down the stair without that angel, everyone was confused but did not dare to ask ASR.
    Sheetal thought that it was the best opportunity for her to get into ARS's good side and by seeing ASR so protective about that chit of a girl sheetal made plan.
   "ASR how she?? I tried to stop her from crying and asking her what happened but she just kept on crying and even tried to hit me.... She asked me who I was and when I told her that I was the reception cum your Secretary she even started shouting on me that I was trying to trap you and all.... You can ask anyone here." Sheetal said in an oh-so innocent voice while glaring at the staff to follow her order.

     Arnav never liked sheetal in fact he hated her and tried to stay out of her oath as much as possible, the only reason she was allowed to work here was because of her late grandfather who was a mentor for him, whom he respected very much. But sheetal was a spoiled brat and this was all because of her parents.
     When Arnav heard his saying these words about his Khushi he knew that sheetal was trying to act innocent and she was the one who had made her cry and all he could see now was red.
    No one can hurt his angel and get away with it, period.
   And hence he formed a plan within seconds ( cause he is ASR ;) )
To destroy her.

To be continued ~

I am sorry for such a short update but my exams are starting and I don't have time right now. But I promise that the next update would be a longer one!!!
   Beware sheetal you won't know what hit you ;)