PART: 9

Precap:

Khushi instantly felt some connection toward him. Why wouldn't she? Even she had last her parents at an early age and had endured the taunt of her so called relatives.

   Khushi went to aarav and sat in front of him. Aarav was so small, so innocent but he had an aura around him much like her arnavji.
  Which made her want to know him more.

   "Aarav" khushi said with a innocent smile on her face.

   Aarav just stared at her and khushi being khushi started her rajdhani express and did not stop

  But aarav did not say anything he just stared at her.

  "Aur aapko pata hai Jo arnavji hai na ,arrey mere path, he gets so angry sometimes that his employees run away from him and.." Khushi was interrupted by ma saying that the food was ready and they can come and have it.

Without waiting for anything else khushi got up and started following the delicious smell of food not knowing that two were following her like puppies
.
.
.
  Aarav sat beside khushi and arnav tried to get her attention but her attention was on feeding aarav and sometimes arnav.
  After lunch it was time for khushi and arnav to go back to the office.
  "Maa, I will come back tomorrow with your damad. Aarav beta I will come back tomorrow and play with you." With that khushi pecked aarav on his forehead and hugged him with all her might.

   Just when she was about to leave she felt a tug on her saree and when she turned around she saw aarav with tears in his eyes.
" P-please don't leave me" said aarav in his broken speech.

Not being able to resist khushi hugged aarav and asked her maa if she could take him to office with her and that she will take care of him. Arnav also agreed to it as he felt a connection towards aarav and he could not say no to his angel.

              Time skip: in office.

The car stopped and aarav was hugging khushi and khushi was talking to both aarav and arnav while both of them were mesmerized by her. All there attention was in her and her talks.

It was another shock for the staff of AR as it was the first time a child was entering the office and that too with ASR. They all saw that when ASR was with khushi he was clam and always looking at her as if she was the only one present in the room.

"Khushi this is so unprofessional of you to bring your child to office and taking advantage of   being ASR's guest." said sheetal with disgust.

When arnav was about to reprimand sheetal, khushi stepped in as she could not bare anyone pointing a finger at her arnavji and aarav and said "Sheetalji as far as  i know you are no one to question the decision of arnavji since he has alowed aarav to come with me and i don't appreciate any rude remark thrown on aarav."

It is for the first time arnav was happy that khushi had talked to sheetal as he was able to see the possessive side of her. He also noticed the attachment that she had with aarav and had already started making plans for their future with him.

                                      AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME BUT I AM FINALLY BACK (HOPEFULLY). I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT UPDATE BUT TO BE HONEST I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE STORY MYSELF. BUT THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONGER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!