(1) Ugly and Uglier

One Shot

"Morning!" you chirp bubbly to your Boss's receptionist who smiles anxiously back at you, making you do a double take. "Ugh...is he in a shitty mood again?" you ask blunty and she hisses back at you nervously.

"Y/N! You know you shouldn't be talking that way about him!" you shrug care-freely at her mini scolding. "Well, he hasn't fired me yet so I think I'll be fine" you say, smiling at her happily and thanking her for her concern.

She sighs, but waves you off tiredly. "...He said he didn't want anyone disturbing him today but I know you can handle him." she states and you nod before taking a deep breath and walking into his office.

She looks at your retreating back. "Good luck..." she whispers softly.
———————————————
The moment you close the door behind you, you hear a snarl. "I said no one could come in!" the man states, without ceasing the vigorous typing on his iMac Desktop; probably another angry email to one of his partners.

You snort in disdain at his disheveled appearance. "...Guess you didn't go home yesterday" you say blandly and he stiffens before looking up tiredly.

"...Nice to see you too Ugly..." he mutters sarcastically and you shoot him a feral smile "Right back at you Uglier!" you say unrepentantly.

He chuckles softly before continuing. "...and I would have gone home if this dumbass didn't almost entirely screw up the business deal with our new clients yesterday, leaving me to salvage what I could..." he states frustratedly, gesturing towards his computer and going back to his work.

You sigh and head to his personal nespresso machine to brew him something that would lighten his mood like magic; a nice hot cappuccino.

Humming softly after you were done, you bring the mug and place it gently on his table and turn to go start your work.

A hand on your wrist makes you pause and look back with your brows raised. "Yes?..." you ask pointedly after a couple of seconds of silence.

He looks at you abashed and quickly mumbles a quick 'thanks' making you smile knowingly.

"...and here people are, thinking you're cold hearted as hell, boss" you exclaim smugly and he narrows his eyes at you.

"Don't push your luck Y/N...' he retorts huskily and a delicious shiver runs down your spine.

He probably didn't realize that he was now caressing your wrist softly, but you were extremely aware of the hot trail it left behind. "...and I told you not to call me that" he states going straight to the point.

"What? You mean 'Boss'?" you ask tauntingly and he immediately draws you towards him.

You laugh playfully and press yourself closer to him. "You and I both know, Namjoon, that you're slightly turned on when I call you that. Boss..." you whisper in his ear, hearing his breath hitch at your words.

With those last words you quickly release him and walk off, missing the wicked glint that passes through his eyes.

"You're messing with the wrong man Y/N..." he thinks as the door shuts close, already planning his punishment for you at being such a temptress.