Your Character! 😃

Okay so for this story I thought it would be nice if I made a Creepypasta story for you peoples. Okay so here we go,  here's what you will be looking like-

 Okay so here we go,  here's what you will be looking like-

So yah.  I won't show you what you will be looking like as a pasty yet. Half of me wants to wait a bit,  so that it will..  Idk, make more sense? Lol.  So yeah. Hope u like your character looks.  Now ill tell ya your story.

Story:  When you were born you had brain problem.  It would make you have some sort of vision when touching something or someone, sometimes. You grew up in an old house that many of your family members have lived in. But because of your brain problem,  you were locked up in your room for the whole day.  Your aunt would take 'care' of you.  You didn't even have anything but little dolls in your room. Around when you were 6,  you would always look out the window at night. During the day though, you still had to be locked up in your room. Your aunt would give you a needle and thread to use it on the dolls.  By the time you hit 14, you tried to jump out the window at night,  but would get caught by your aunt. So after she'd catch you,  she would tie you up in a closet and sew up your mouth SHUT.  Until then after you ran away from your house,  you'd rip out your stitches.  Blood would be all over your fingers and you would cry for hours. Then someone,  a woman, came and would help you out and stuff.  She practically became your friend.  So now your 17 and you live at a foster home.