Ch 4!!

"Excuse me!" Some girl said to Jeff. She had a black dress, black hair, and black eyes I believe.. "He was my friend first you retard!" Jeff says. "How come I can't be his friend!" "Because! He's my friend only!" Jeff says glaring at the girl. "Huh..?" I said raising a brow. They both look at me. "Hello. Im Jane. Could you be my friend?" She asks smiling. "Uhm.. I guess..?" I said. "But I thought I was your friend!" Jeff says. "Dude chill. I can just be both of your guy's friend." I say. "Sigh... Fine.." Jeff says and walks off. I look at Jane as she says, "So your (Y/n)? I've heard a lot about you." She says. "Huh? Like what?.." I ask. "Well~" "..?" "I've heard that your really cute, cool, quiet," She went on and on and on. "And that was it." She said smiling. "... Well then.." I say blinking twice. "Too much?" She asks. I nod. "Well I'm not the total crazy one in this place. Just wait till you meet Nina." She says. "Huh?" I ask. "Oh, nothing. Cya." She said as she walks off. I sigh and went to walk in the hall. I then hear someone singing some type of lullaby. I walk to that room and see some talk guy in a beanie, sitting in the middle of his room. I also saw that he was sewing up a doll. I stood behind the guy and watched him sing and sew his doll. He then jumped on top of me. I grunted from my back hitting the ground. "Why are you here?" The guy said smiling as I look at his glowing yellow eyes. "I heard you singing.. And so I watched you sew your dolls, because I used to do that.." I said. I have no idea how I talked that much.. "Im Puppeteer." He said so he smiles. "Cool.." I said. He got off of me as we both then stood up. "Would you like to sew with me?" He asks. I nod as we then sat next to each other. I made a cut on my hand as I then sew that up. He looks over at me and slightly smiles. "Does that hurt?" He asks. "Eh.." I said as I then look at Puppeteer. He smiles. I quickly smiled back then looked away. So about 2 hours later, I get done sewing up myself I guess. "I guess I should go now.." I say. "Alright. Nice hanging with ya." Puppeteer said smiling. I walk out as I walk down the hall again. I then walk downstairs and into the living room. "(Y/n).." Slender says. "Yah?" I ask. "There is some other pastas you have not met yet.. But you will probably get to know then soon because we're-" "WE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVERRR!~" Some guy screamed. "Splender stop screaming.." Slender sighs. "Alright alright. Hello (Y/n)! Im the slender bender the fantastic Splender!" Splender says smiling bright. "..... Huh..?" I ask. "Hahaha! Ooh man! Well we are all having a sleepover! So everyone can get their favorite movie, put on pj's, and a snack, and more things!" He says. "Okay I guess.." I walk back upstairs, put on my pj's, and I guess my favorite movie. I come back downstairs and sat on the couch. "Hi (Y/n)~." Sally says. "Yeah..?" I ask. "Do you like my outfit?" She asks. Dear lord... She was wearing some type of showy black dress... Who ever gave her that dress, I'm really disappointed in them... "No.." I say. "W-What??" Sally says close to tears. "I don't like your 'pj's' Sally.. It doesn't suit you..." I said. Slender looks at Sally with a tick mark. "Sally.... Put on a different pair of pj's please.." He says. "But!-" Sally says and cries. "Its alright Sally. Lets pick out a cute pink dress for ya." Clockwork says smiling. "Ooh okaay.." Sally says as they then went upstairs. Few minutes later everyone was here. "Soooo who wants to put in the movie!" Splender asks. "I will." Offender says. He might of not told me his name, but I can tell his name is Offenderman.. Because he has offended me.. "Oh boy.." Helen sighs. "What movie is it..?" I ask. "You'll see.." Offender says as he puts in the movie.

•3 Hours Later•

Well I have been scarred for a few hours watching.. Whatever the hell that was... "Da fuck was that..??" I asked. "I have no clue, but I don't want to see that again.." Jeff says. "In fact.. Because I saw that.. I wish I had my eyelids back..." "Good one.." I said. It was really silent for a few minutes. "Well uhm. Next?!" Splender asks. "How about we watch Chucky?" Puppeteer says. "No that's boring.." Jeff said. " Annabelle?" "No.." Jeff says. "How about The ByeBye Man?" I ask. "Sure!" Splender says smiling. We put in the movie then watched it. Once it was over we all get in a huge circle. "Lets play Truth or Dare." Jane says. "Alright I'll go first. Slender, truth or dare?" Jane asks. "Truth.." Slender says. "Is it true that you rubbed the banana in your ass?" She asks. What.. the.. fuck.. "First off, language.. Second off, no.." Slender said. Thank God.. "Okay uhmm.. Masky, truth or dare..?" He asks. "Dare..." Masky says. "I dare you to tell (Y/n) your name..." Slender says. Wow Slender.. "Sigh... Its Tim..." Masky says. "Okay.." I said. "Toby truth or dare...." He asks. "Dare!" Toby said. "I dare you to ask someone truth or dare.." Masky says. "Uh, okay! Bloody Painter, truth or dare?" Toby asks. "Truth." Helen says. "What is your favorite piece of art you made?" Toby asks. "Hmmm.. My favorite is a painting of (Y/n).." Helen says a bit quiet. "And why is that your favorite???" Toby asks smirking. "Well, I mean he's handsome and interesting. I like it how he looks chill, and the way his eyes are always a bit narrowed. Also how his abs are not that showy, but still noticable." Helen says blushing a bit. Everyone stares at him. "Wow Helen, didn't think you'd act like that. You like him~" BEN teases. "I dont." Helen says. I was blushing a bit but shrugged it off. "Okay your turn." Toby says. "Hmm.. Puppeteer, truth or dare?" Helen asks. "Truth." Puppeteer says. "Is it true that you were hanging with Jason?" Helen asks. Jason? "Jason?" I ask, thinking out loud. "Yeah. Jason the toy maker." Helen says. "Well yeah I was hanging with him." Puppeteer said. "BEN, truth or dare?" Puppeteer asks. "Dare baby!" BEN says. "I dare you to tell us who lost their virginity for you." He asks. "Oh boy! Many many girls! They had such tight ass pussies!" BEN says. Oh my fucking god kill me now. "Tmi.." I said. "What?" BEN says. "To much information.." I said as I face palmed. "Hmmm.. (Y/N)!!!" BEN screamed my name. "What!?" I said. "Hi.." "... -_-" "Truth or dare?" BEN asks. "Truth BEN.. Truth.." I said. "Did you loose your virginity??" BEN asks. I kicked his knee. "No..." I said. "What was that for?! I was just asking you if you-" "I know!" I said then sighed. "Okay well I think BEN just ruined the game for us so good night!" Splender says. I sigh of relief as I past out in a second.