Ch 2!!

"Well now I'll have you guys introduce yourselves."  Slenderman sighs.  "Im Toby! I really love waffles and messing with Masky!" Toby says smiling.  "Sigh..  Im Masky..  I like cheesecake,  and I'm Slenderman's favorite..."  Masky says looking bored out of his mind.  "....."  I glance over at some guy with a black mask with red eyes,  wearing a yellow hoodie.  "...?"  "That's Hoodie,  he usually never talks.." Someone says as I glance over at the person. "Im Bloody Painter by the way,  but feel free to call me Helen." Bloody painter said.  "Mkay.."  I say. "Slendy,  I thought I was your favorite..?"  I look to slender and see a small girl with a pink gown.  "You are sweetie,  Masky is just being him." Slender said as the lil girl hugs his leg. "And because he hit his puberty." Toby says and laugh. "Shut up!" Masky says. "Who's that Slendy?"  The girl asks as we both stare at each other.  "Well?"  Slender says.  "Im (Y/n).."  I said. "Im Sally!" She says and whispers to Slender,  "He's really really cute..!" I stare at Sally then Slender.  He only shrugged. I then look up and see a knife that was about to hit my hand.  I quickly grab it and look around.  "That's mine.." A guy in a bloody white hoodie with black hair.  "Jeff why throw a knife at him?" Slender says.  "Hmph.."  Jeff says as he looks over and glares at me. "Jeff?" I ask.  "Yah.  Why huh?" He says. "Just wondering.." I said as I look away and see a blonde guy.  "Jeff aren't you coming back??" He says and looks at me.  "..."  I look at him. "What?" I said.  "Who is that Slendy?" He asks.  Damn why does everyone keep asking that? "That's (Y/n). He'll be staying with us now." Jeff says and walks up the stairs. "... Okay. Im BEN. Come to my room if ya need anything." He then runs upstairs.  "Okay well go take a look around I don't care.." Slender says and everyone leaves.  Well,  I guess there's nothing else to do..  I walk around the upstairs and a few minutes later I tried finding the bathroom. Then some girl runs into me.  "Woah! Sorry there,  Im Clockwork." She says.  "Hi uh..  Could you show me where the bathroom is?" I ask.  "Sure thing,  follow me." Clockwork says as I follow her.  Two minutes later I get to the bathroom and Clockwork runs off.  So I do my business and as I'm washing my hands,  I look in the mirror and see myself completely different?!

  So I do my business and as I'm washing my hands,  I look in the mirror and see myself completely different?!

"Holy fuck..."  I say to myself. I shrug it off as I open the door and walk in the hall. I fell to ground because someone jumped on me! "(Y/n)!" Sally says.  "Hi.."  I said.  She hugs me from behind.  "Your so cute!" Sally said.  I then had a tick mark. "Get off of me please.." I said.  "I don't want to though..!" Sally says.  "I wasn't asking.."  I said.  She frowns as she gets up and runs away.  "Sigh..."  I get up myself and went back to walking. "Bedtime!!!!" BEN and Jeff yells out to everyone.  I sigh and walked to my room.  I didn't know where my room was at first,  but once I saw a black door,  I could tell it would be my room I guess. I get in bed and dozed off.  Sigh..  Day 1 complete....