Chapter 28:Emerald Eyes

Lilyanne's POV

A month later.....

The day had finally come, I was marrying the man I loved. With all our flaws and imperfections made into one.

A soft giggle sounded from behind me. I turned around to find Clarissa smiling at the ceiling while Charleston was fast asleep. They wore simple elegant clothing, matching mommy and daddy.

I spun back around and watched myself in the mirror.

The simple white dress clung to my body around my breasts but fell just at my ribs all the way to my feet. Sweeping over my body, my eyes landed on a special necklace delicately placed around my neck.

A delicate small gift from Dax months ago that meant everything to me now.

A quick knock sounded at the door.

"Yes?" I called.

Slowly my mother made her way into my room,  "it's time sweet pea" she smiled.

Reaching around me she grabbed my small crown and set it upon my head, "thanks mom."

We walked to the babies and picked them up, here we go.

--------------

Erin's POV

Slowly she made her way to me.

So beautiful and sexy, all mine.

Her dress was stunning yet simple. It pushed up her boobs making my heart skip another beat.

Delicate music played as my girl walked to me.

Once she reached me her smile was perfect. She was just as nervous as I was.

"Gorgeous darling, absolutely beautiful" I whispered earning a little blush from her.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we all gather today to join two lovely souls..."

While listening to the pastor I kept my eyes on her the whole time, scanning every little freckle on her face and every crease in her face, perfect.

As I slid the ring on her finger everything was falling into place, my life was becoming whole.

In a matter of seconds the moment I had waited for finally came, "you may kiss the bride!"

In one swift movement my hand was on her cheek and my lips were on hers.

"Hello wife" I whispered on her lips.

"Hello husband" she shot back playfully.

Her head fell into my chest laughing the most melodic laugh.

A small tap poked my shoulder, as I turned around Dawn was handing us our children.

Lilyanne grabbed Chareston and I grabbed Clarissa.

My new wife and I locked fingers while holding our children walking down the aisle.

Complete, everything was now complete.

----------------------
Lilyanne's POV

Everyone was dancing and spinning around to the music.

Happily Charleston kicked watching all the colorful lights.

I saw Erin and Clarissa dancing on the floor. He held her so carefully while stepping side to side earning laughs and giggles from her.

A screaming child broke me out of my thoughts.

Quickly I stood up and followed the cries to the back of the room.

Walking over I found one of our maids in a dark blue dress while trying to calm her child.

"Do you need some help?" I asked.

Her head flew up and her eyes pleaded yes, "please."

I took her son from her while handing over mine.

The screaming child wailed in my hands.

I soothingly rubbed the baby's chest while rocking him back and fourth.

His loud screams became little whimpers.

"Hey little guy it's ok" I whispered.

His eyes opened wide and my breath caught in my throat.

Those eyes.

Only he had those eyes.

A bright emerald green.

"How old is he?" I questioned.

"Three months, almost four"

"Your family is very cute" I told her.

Her eyes found the floor, "it's just this little guy and I, the father passed before I could tell him it was his..."

"What's your name?"

"Willow" she replied.

"Well Willow, I want us to be friends and friends help friends. So whenever you need some help come to me and I will always be there."

She smiled, "I would love that."

We swapped back our children, "I will see you around Willow!"

"Of course Lilyanne"

As I turned back walking to my seat those eyes haunted me.

Memories of his last breath flashed across my mind.

----------------

With two hands he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was passionate and full of destroyed hope.

Slowly he released my face, "Promise me you will take care of yourself? No matter what..." he said.

"I promise" I cried, as his eyes flickered.

He brought one of his hands back up caressing my face, " I love you Lilyanne Blythe and don't you ever forget that."

As those last simple words fell of this lips, his eyes closed and his hand fell hitting my arm.

------------

Those lips and eyes haunted me everyday and somehow this child resurfaced all the pain I tried so hard to hide.

"Lilyanne? Are you ok?" A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

Erin held onto my arm watching me carefully.

"Yeah sorry just lost in thought" I smiled.

Little did he know I may have just found Dax's child.