Rules and Explanation and Tags

So this is basically a Dance Moms Rp. You all dance at the Aldc, and Abby is the teacher, and there's a pyramid, and tons of drama and all that mumbo jumbo. But....it's a little different.

Basically, there are two teams: Minis and Elites, but Ik that's typical. But...You don't make Oc's. I make Oc's, and you get to be them!

So, that being said, let's get to the rules!

-No cussing. I (Phoebe) have made the nastiest habit out of cussing and it doesn't bother me. But it annoys the crap out of Katie, and since this is her account too, just try to censor it. (Ex; B¡tch, A$$) 🔚Like that.

- You can add. What I mean by this is that since u don't make the Oc's, you can add something to them. You would have to ask me first about most things, just to get the ok, but if you're playing them, it kinda makes them yours too. (Ex; The Oc:*Name* is loud and obnoxious. You: Could they be the least favorite of Abby?)9
-No...thing wrong. Ok. So Katie hates it when people make their Oc's have diseases or disorders like anorexia, cancer, depression, etc. Nothing wrong with the Oc's! I know I made them, but read my past rule ok?! This stuff triggers Katie because - wait, the reason is none of yo buisness! They can be injured, sick, bullied, etc, because that stuff happens. But anyway, nothing really wrong.

-No anime. Ok. You may or may not feel the same way, but anime is stupid, pointless, and annoying. I hate it!!

-No smut. I totally agree on the fact that it's funny, but it isn't meant for an rp. You can keep it in the pm, but as long as I'm not in that bc it's just weird.

-Former grammar. I may not have an A in language arts, but I cant rp with you if I can't understand you, so plz just do it right!

-Have fun! In my book, the previous rules are all super duper important, but the purpose of an rp I'd to have fun!

So now for the TAGS!!!!!

lucy-goose01

SavDaSavage

-MaddieNZiegler-

_Paige_Hyland_

AriTheDanceMomsGirl

jcantdance

-The_Unparallels-