Wk1, D6: COMPETITION

Alright girls. Whitney, 1st in your division, since your my only Senior Soloist. I want 1st and 2nd for my junior soloists and 1st and 2nd for my mini soloists. I want the duet in first and I want both groups in first. We need to come out on top!

Elites competition;

Please welcome to the stage, Act Number 31 in our Senior Solo Divison, Whitney with  Lizzie Borden!

Please welcome to the stage, Act Number 58 in our Junior  Solo Divison, Phoebe with Million Dollar Baby!

Please welcome to the stage, Act Number 93 in our Junior Solo Divison, Isabella with On The Edge Of my Seat!

Please welcome to the stage, Act Number 129 in our Junior Duet/Trio Divison, Ryleigh and Juliana with The Long Goodbye!

(Ryleigh is Kenzie and Juliana is Nia)

Please welcome to the stage in our Junior Small Group Divison, Act Number 137, Abby Lee Dance Company with Beautiful Bizarre!

(Phoebe is Jojo, Whitney is Kalani, Ryleigh is Mackenzie, Emmaleigh is Nia, and Maya is Maddie)

Elites Awards;

Solos:

Seniors:
5th; Random Studio
4th; Random Studio
3rd; Random Studio
2nd; Whitney from the Abby Lee Dance Company with On the Edge of my Seat!
1st; Random Studio.

Juniors:
5th; RS
4th; RS
3rd; RS
2nd; Phoebe from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Million Dollar Baby!
1st; Isabella from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Lizzie Borden!

Duets:
5th; RS
4th; RS
3rd; RS
2nd; RS
1st; Ryleigh and Juliana from the Abby Lee Dance Company with The Long Goodbye!

Groups:
5th; RS
4th; RS
3rd; RS
2nd; Abby Lee Dance Company with Beautiful Bizarre!
1st; RS

Minis Competition:

First up in our Mini Solo Divison, please welcome to the stage, Act Number 1, Harley with Too Hot to Handle!

Please welcome to the stage in our Mini Solo Divison, Act Number 57, Taylor with Breathe!

Please welcome to the stage in our Mini Group Divison, Act Number 147, Abby Lee Dance Company with Gossip Girls!

(Ella is Alexus, Harley is Peyton, Scarlett is Areana, Taylor is Lilly, and Ariana is Elliana)

Minis Awards:

Solos:
5th; RS
4th; RS
3rd; RS
2nd; Harley from The Abby Lee Dance Company with Too Hot to Handle!
1st; Taylor from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Breathe!

Groups:
5th; RS
4th; RS
3rd; RS
2nd; RS
1st; Abby Lee Dance Company with Gossip Girls!

Well, I am not particularly satisfied with some of this. We'll talk at pyramid.

Kawaii_Narwals
SavDaSavage
AriTheDanceMomsGirl
lucy-goose01
_Paige_Hyland_
LiliaRocks
Potato-Llama
thedancerclaire
-The_Unparallels-
jcantdance