Wk2 D1: Pyramid

Elites. I wasn't particularly impressed with several of you.

On the bottom, Emmaleigh

On the bottom, Emmaleigh. The group, your only dance, got 2nd. And you were sassy, but not sassy enough.
Maya. You had fantastic facial expressions in the group. That was the only good thing I noticed.
Phoebe. Your solo placed second. However I am happy that you only placed behind someone from the Aldc.
Whitney. I honestly expected you to do much better. Second place is the first to lose, especially when you don't place behind someone from the Aldc.
Moving up, Ryleigh. Great job, your duet got second! You were great, but I need to see more technique from you.
Juliana. Fantastic on everything in the duet, I'm so happy with how it placed!
And on the top, Isabella! Your solo placed first! I loved the way you danced last weekend!

Minis, I think you girls did reasonable, but I'm not extremely overjoyed.

On the bottom, Ariana

On the bottom, Ariana. You did fair in the group. Not as good as I wanted, but I'm definitely satisfied.
Ella. Your expressions and technique were phenomenal in the group! Not as good as it coulda been on your other areas, but still, great job!
Moving up, we have Scarlett. I honestly didn't expect you to be up here, but you did fantastic in the group, and your turns were on POINT.
Harley. Second place with your solo, second place on the pyramid. I'm not thrilled that u got second, but I am happy that you placed only behind someone from our studio.
And on the top is Taylor! Well Taylor, here you are at the top of the pyramid again! Your solo looked incredible and your performance in the group was very entertaining!

So this week, we are traveling to Tremaine Dance Competition in....LAS VAGAS, NEVADA!

So, the elites will have two solos, a trio, and the group.
Minis, you will have 1 solo, a duet, and the group.

Elites:

My first Elite solo is for Isabella. Here is another solo for you to prove that you can stay at the top. It's jazz, and it's called Bond Girl.

Juliana. You're my second soloist. You did great in the duet, so let's see how you do with a contemporary solo. It's called Getting Away With Murder.

My trio. This has Ryleigh, Maya, and Phoebe. It's called We Believe, and it's jazz.

The group is...HIP HOP! All seven of you are in it. It's called Boss Ladies.

Minis:

My solo is for Scarlett! You have proved yourself worthy of a solo. It's lyrical and it's called Warrior.

The duet. It's contemporary, and it's called Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. This duet is for Harley and Ella.

The mini group is called Invincible. You are all in it. It's jazz.

Start stretching! (Wait for main chain)

Kawaii_Narwals
SavDaSavage
lucy-goose01
Potato-Llama
_Paige_Hyland_
AriTheDanceMomsGirl
thedancerclaire
LiliaRocks
jcantdance
-The_Unparallels-