Oc's

So just comment which one ya wanna be k?

ELITES:

Phoebe Corona: Phoebe is a 13 year old girl. She is very loud and crazy, and seems super care less but is serious when she needs to be. She has a dirty mind and isn't rlly aloud to cuss, but occasionally she allows a few words (censored of course!!!) to slip. Her mom (Gloria) is very defensive, which can cause a little drama. Her face claim is Jojo Siwa. PLAYED BY ME!!!!!

Whitney Clarke: Whitney is a 16 year old girl. She is the oldest on the team and is very rude and self-centered. She is overly confident and expects herself to win every competition, but what goes down when she doesn't? She is Abby's favorite, so the top of the pyramid isn't something that new to her. Both her and her mom (Amber) are extremely confident in Whitney's success, and they cause most of the mom drama. Face claim is Baby Ariel.

Ryleigh Brenson: Ryleigh is a 12 year old girl and is the youngest on the elite team. She is shy and doesn't speak as much as she probably should, but she is a very sweet and understanding girl who is very mature for her age. Her mother (Emma) is also quiet and prefers to stay out of most drama, but she becomes loud when bad things are said about her daughter. Her face claim is Nadia Turner.

Emmaleigh Carter: Emmaleigh (Emily) is a 14 year old girl. She is funny and makes everyone laugh constantly. She also has the most random jokes and/or facts at the most random moments. Her mom (Cassie) is the type who tries to make everything better and strives to find the good in every dramatic situation. Her face claim is Cree Cicchino.

Juliana Strong: Juliana is a 13 year old girl. She is fun and reckless, and loves everyone. Julie is super optimistic, and everyone calls her Julie. Her mom (Lacey) is the complete opposite. She is an uptight b¡tch, and takes much pleasure in picking on the girls, especially Ryleigh. Face claim is Quevanzhane Wallis.

Maya Jensen: Maya is a 15 year old girl. She is super kind and all the minis look up to her. Everyone loves this sweet girl who believes there is good in everyone and everything. Her mom (Sage) is the exact same way, and when Abby makes the dancers cry over second place or below, she is always the first to make them feel better. Her face claim is Maci Pope.

Isabella Tomlinson: Bella is an uptight 14 year old who cares too much about what others think of her, especially Abby. She strives for perfection and always wants to get to the top. Behind Whitney, Bella is Abby's runner up second best. Her mom (Jennifer) could care less about Bella or anyone else. Her face claim is Jenna Ortega.

MINIS:

Ella Bryson: Ella is your typical 8 year old. She loves dance and the show and the Aldc and all that, but overall, Ella just wants to be a normal girl who can take a fro-yo break at Yogurtland without anyone asking for her autograph. Ella's mom (Lonnie) is very supportive of Ella's beliefs and career. Her face claim is Hayley LeBlanc. TAKEN BY ME!!!

Taylor Greyson: Taylor is a 6 year old girl. Being the youngest on the team, she feels like she is the cutest and can be a little selfish at times. Her mom (Jane) doesn't much care for Taylor and let's her do whatever she wants. Face claim is Maya LeClarke.

Ariana Mendiola: Ari is a 9 year old girl. She is sassy and can be super mean. She says whatever is on her mind, hurtful or not. Her mom (Brenda) is the same way. Her face claim is Ariana Greenblat.

Harley Johanson: Harley is a super sweet 11 year old. She is the oldest on the mini team, so she feels the most pressured. Harley's mom (Raine) is rude to Harley and pressures her even more to be the best. Her face claim is Asia Monet Ray.

Scarlett Roscoe: Scarlett is 7. She is super sweet and cute, and can't rlly talk correctly, which makes her even cuter! All the elites love Scarlett. Her mom (Diana) believes in Scarlett and focuses most of her attention on her. Her face claim is Leah Jeffries.

Pick one ONLY unless I give you further info!!!!!!!!!!