♥ Somebody else's Guy♥

You and Bryshere have been close friends for about a year.In the time that you guys started to get close you started developing feelings for him.You always wore a smile on your face every time you seen him.
You couldn't say the same for him though.A couple of months later,you found out that he was dating someone the whole time you guys were hanging out.You felt heart broken and lost. He stopped hanging out with you as often as he used to.One day you had the urge to call him. The phone rung three times than he picked up.

"Hello?"he says with a tired voice.

"Hey,Bry its me Y/n."You said not stopping yourself from smiling.

"Oh,ok.Whatchu call me for?"

"Bry...I know you're​ not going to feel the same,but I have to tell you this.It has been eating me alive ever since I found out your somebody else's guy.

"Ok,what is it?"

"Well,I can't get off my high horse and I can't let go.You're the one who makes me feel so real!What am I suppose do,when I hooked up on you just to find out you're​ somebody's else's guy?
What surprises you next is that Bryshere starts laughing at what you told him.

"B**** get out your feelings."
Bryshere than hangs up the phone.
You sit in shock about what he's done.You couldn't believe how careless he was.

A/n:I know that this is a short chapter;but I still hope you enjoyed it.
The votes from the previous chapter is still going on I'm just waiting for  some more to comment by who I should write about next.  Btw,the song that I used for this is by Jocelyn Brown called "Somebody Else's Guy."

Stay tuned🎶 and be hyped🔥 for more to come!