♥Bubble Bath♥

I'm pretty sure you guys know what's    about to go down.😂😏 Jk.

You have been stressed out with your family problems and your bugging co-workers at your job. You just wanted to get a chance to relax and spend time with Woody.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
Meanwhile

Woody is waiting on you to get off of work. He knew how pressed you've been for the past two weeks so he thought of doing something romantic for you. Woody peeks out the blinds and sees  you pull up in the driveway.

Woody than quickly runs into the bathroom making sure everything is ready.

"Woody, I'm home!" You scream while shutting the front door.

"I'm in here!"Woody screams from the bathroom.

You than take your heels off and throw them across the room;tossing your purse and phone on the chair beside you.You than walk towards the bathroom door to stop in your tracks to see this👇

"Woody what is all of this?"You  question walking closer to the bath to  get a better examination of it

"It's all for you baby."Woody says turning on some Jodeci.

"Aww,thank you baby!"You say while kissing Woody and embracing him in a soft hug.

"Anything. Now— strip for me."Woody says whispering in your ear.

You did as told and gently settle yourself into the tub.

After a couple of minutes you noticed Woody wasn't in the tub,but sat on the covered toilet seat smiling at you.

"Aren't you going to get in?"You question Woody while eating a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Not at the moment. I want to admire  your beautiful self."Woody says smirking.

You laugh and say,"You can admire me in the tub;come on."You say while giving a gesture to him to join you.

"Naw, I'll pass."Woody says.

"Please, baby!"You say giving him a sad face.

"Ugh,ok Y/n ;I'm getting in."Woody says while taking his​ shirt off.

"Oooo,I see that imaginary pack you always talk about you have!" You say while he steps in the tub.

"Girl,this is real!"Woody yells pointing to his abdomen.

"Hahaha, okay​ Woody." You say taking a sip of bubbly from the champagne cup.

"It is!" Woody yells stooping down to get in the tub.

"It does feel good in here!"Woody says stretching his legs out.

"Boy,get your feet off my thighs!"

"Where else am I going to put them?"Woody yells.

"Put them on the side,just not on me." You say leaning back, closing your eyes to enjoy the music.

A couple minutes pass as you and Woody are still in the tub enjoying the relaxing sensation.

"Y/n."Woody calls, trying to get your attention. "Y/n!" Woody calls a little louder.

"Hmm?"You answer back.

Woody leans over and kisses your lips softly.

"I love you Y/n."

"Here you go with all of that sentimental stuff!"You say smirking while opening your eyes to look at him.

"You know it's true."Woody says poking your now.

"Mmm,yea."You say playing with Woody's hand.

Woody scoffs.

"What?"You say looking​ at him.

"Nothing,Y/n — Nothing."Woody says shaking his head.

Well, that's the end if this chapter. Thanks for continuing to vote and comment on my story!😘

Also, I never knew that Woody used to have dreads!

With his bubblicious gum shirt