❤Whenever You Say❤

You and Keith have been talking to each other for awhile and one night you guys ended up sleeping together.After that,you both have been wanting each other,but you didn't want to move too fast because you've been through a couple of bad relationships and it threw you off.

.........

You are laying in bed scrolling through your phone when you get a call from Keith.

Phone convo

  "Hello."You say putting the phone up to your ear.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hey Keith, wassup?" You say smiling through the phone.

Well,I've been thinking about you."Keith says with honesty.

"Oh really?" 

"Yes really."

"Mmm..."

"Whatcha mean mmm..?"

Nothing, just thinking."

"Mmm..I want to see your pretty face again." Keith says flirting.

"Then come to my house."You say feeling bold.

"Dang, just like that?" Keith says surprised by your quick invite.

"Do you want to come?"You say in a tight tone.

"Yea, I'm on my way."

...........

A few minutes later..

You hear a knock at your door.You get up and see Keith outside looking around. You open door to be engulfed into a tight hug.

"Dang, Keith! You missed me that much?" You say laughing removing yourself from his embrace.

"Yea,girl!"Keith says while walking to your living room plopping down on the couch.

You walk in after him and plop down  next to him.

"Can we talk?"

"How else are we going to communicate?" Keith says laughing.

"I'm being serious Keith." You say in a stern voice.

"Yea,we can."

"You know how we're just friends at the moment?"

"Yea."Keith says giving you his full attention.

"I've been thinking."You say nervously picking at your nails.

"Thinking of what?" Keith says with concern while grabbing one your hands in his.

"If you don't want to wait for us to be a thing then, you can go with someone else." You say out in a rush.

Keith looks back in suprise.

"Why would you say something like that?"

" Well,I don't want you to hold off on me. You have many other girls who are dieing to be with you and I'm just probably holding you back from good opportunities."

"No,you're not. I don't want to rush you; I'll wait for you. I just don't want our love to go around."

"So you don't want anyone else not tryna sound you know...?"You say dragging out the sentence.

Keith laughs.

"Whenever you say you want me or need me you'll get all of me."

..............

This is the song I based this chapter off of.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for continuing to vote and comment on my story! Hopefully I'll finish my other drafts later today.