❤A Game of Uno❤

You and Bryshere are laying on the couch watching Hustle & Flow. You guys are on the part when D Jay and the others are making the song "Woop that trick."

"Bae after this- do you want me to woop yo a** in a game of Uno?"Bryshere asks singing a part of the song and smacked your butt.

"Ha,boy no."You say laughing while hitting him in his chest.

"Why not? You afraid you gone lose by the champ?"

"No, I want to go to sleep after the movie goes off."

" Well,lets play now."

" I don't feel like it. I'm watching this."

" You're not now." Bryshere says grabbing the remote and turning the tv off.

" Bryshere, come on!"

"I want to play Uno." He says in a whiny tone.

"Ugh,fine.Get the cards because you dealing and shuffling."

"Fine with me."Bryshere says getting the cards.

A couple of minutes pass as you two played the game.

"Watch this Bryshere." You say.

Bryshere looks up from his cards.

"Uno!"You yell smacking the card down.

Bryshere smacks his lips.

"Why you getting all happy,draw them four cards."Bryshere say smacking the draw four card on the table.

"Not today! Draw them eight cards and Uno out!"You yell smacking your last card down.

"Man!" Bryshere yells smacking hus lips while throwing the rest if his cards across the table.

You laughed as he threw his mini tantrum and you did this.

"Girl shut up! Imma get win next time!"

"Mmm and I will "woop to a**" in the next!"

..............

I think this is the shortest chapter I've made out if all the chapters. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this one.Also thanks for continuing to vote and comment on my story.