1: Off To The Races

[Off To The Races - Lana Del Ray]

You were already breathing heavier than normal. That made your hopes soar high... maybe this man was actually good.

Whoever he was, he was hot--and he was staring right at you. He was Korean, tall with broad shoulders.  His dark eyes followed you as his pink hair seemed to flame under the club lights. His lips were full as he dragged his tongue across them, nailing his stare into you. He had the vibe of someone older, who knew he was in charge...but who was also dying for attention nonetheless.

Well, if it was attention he craved, you took an oath right there to supply it in full. Slinking towards him, you matched his gaze with a smirk, showing him that you weren't shy. You could practically sense his lust growing, and you  hadn't even reached him yet.

You both turned the dance floor into a game of cat and mouse as you flirted shamelessly: just as he would twist through the writhing bodies to be next to you, you would slip into another part of the crowd, giggling like the little brat you were being. When you finally let him get close, the man would grind on you in both frustration and lust. He made it quite clear what you were running away from as he swayed with you, petting and pulling on your hair. 

Small moans escaped your lips before you could stop them. You closed your eyes and moved one hand behind you, hoping to slide it down his chest and onto his hard on... only to realize that nothing was there.

The man had taken a step back, watching you claw at the empty air and quickly whirl around to find him. You let out a frustrated groan and deflated in front of him, giving him a look of defeat.

He chuckled and slowly started walking circles around you in the thinning crowd. The early morning hours were arriving, and he knew he had your knees weak. You didn't dare move as he ran his thumb over your bottom lip.

Satisfied with his new sense of control, he silently motioned for you to follow him. His hand laced with yours and you were surprised by how soft and gentle it was compared to the hard expression on his face. He walked you out of the club, weaving you through the bodies, as if he did this all the time. 

The night air brushed against your cheeks and through his hair. He turned to face you and let his fingers brush down your exposed arms. You shivered, but you didn't let your eyes leave his. Something about your bravery made his eyes soften, and he leaned down to kiss you.

The kiss was passionate, despite the fact that you'd known each other for about an hour. His lips treated yours as if you were the only love of his life. You pulled away, startled by the thought. 

                                                                    *****

That's how you ended up in his dorm, which he briefly mentioned that he shared with other men. You'd brushed it off in your lustful daze, hurrying to slip your dress off as soon as his bedroom door closed. 

"No," the man strode over to you, pulling your back flush against his chest. "No rushing," he whispered in your ear. 

He stood behind you, running his fingertips against the front of your panties. You closed your eyes, balling your fists at your sides. His hands slid up to your bra, gripping at your breasts as his full lips pressed under your ear. You let out a small whimper, hoping he would take the hint and stop teasing you so much, although you secretly loved it.

"Now," he breathed, smiling against your skin, "I want you to turn around and undo my belt. Don't you want to see how good you're making me feel?"

You nodded eagerly, whirling around and meeting his eyes. You tried to kiss him while you struggled with the buckle, but he wouldn't quite let you capture his lips, and your hands were shaking.