Morning's Light

You woke up the next morning and immediately noticed your missing stuffie. You sat up and started to look for it, and suddenly everything came crashing back into your memory. Your favorite stuffie was in Jin's bed with him, while you were in between Hoseok's warm sheets with him to keep you company.
     Your sudden jolt woke him up, and as his body slowly began to function again, he gave you a sleepy smile as he peered at you through his swollen eyes.
     "Good morning Y/N, did you have a bad dream? You woke up so suddenly." He smiled at you and held one of your hands. His fingers were warm and wrapped around yours easily.
     "Oh...no, I just forgot where I was for a moment," you giggled, trying not to read into his gesture too much. After all, you were already missing your boyfriend, even if it was only a little. "I'm sorry if you couldn't sleep very well with me laying on you," you added as he continued to rub his eyes.
     "I slept fine, Y/N, you were really warm. Plus, you fit so well against me, it's like we were made to be that way." He gave you a sweet smile and kissed your hand, just once on the knuckles, before sitting up to stretch.
     A blush ignited your cheeks just as a knock came on the door. You secretly thanked whoever was behind it for saving you from responding. If you'd tried, you knew you would've been a stuttering mess. What did this man think he was doing? You spent so much time preparing yourself for something horrible to happen, but then you come in here and he treats you like you're the only girl he's ever seen, but at the same time he has the skill of someone who knows how to make a girl melt from sheer experience. Maybe you shouldn't trust him just yet.
     As Hoseok answered the door, you thought maybe it would be Jin, so you were surprised when Jimin emerged from the threshold instead. You almost forgot that he shared this room with Hoseok, too. He took one look at you perched on his roommate's bed, in his roommate's shirt, your face red and smiling, and his shoulders instantly fell. A small frown formed on his soft face, and he slowly turned to Hoseok.
     "You didn't tell me she'd be here," he said miserably, his voice shaking slightly. You and Hoseok both frowned sympathetically in unison.
     "She was just on her way out," A new voice said from the doorway. You looked up and saw Jin poking his head through the door, and as your eyes met, he beckoned for you to come with him. You were excited to see him, but as you collected the stuffie that Hoseok had set aside, you couldn't help but linger.
     Without asking, you threw your arms around Jimin and squeezed him tight. He lightly returned your hug, but he still felt deflated. "Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed, it's comfortable," you tried to smile at Jimin, thinking maybe the comment would make him feel better. Instead, his frown seemed to deepen as he glanced at his crumpled sheets. He gave you a slight nod as his only response.
     You hugged Hoseok next, breathing in his natural manly scent and smiling into his chest. "Thank you," you whispered to him. "For being so wonderful."
     He gave you a quick squeeze before allowing you to go with Jin. "Don't worry about returning the shirt," he called on your way out.
     As soon as the door was closed, you jumped into Jin's arms and he spun you around.
     "Ah, it feels good to have you back, princess. How was it?" He asked, not putting you down.
     "Amazing!" You smiled as he carried you to your room. "We just watched movies and got to know each other for the night. I promise daddy, nothing happened, except he did have to hold me because I just missed you so much and my stuffie--"
      Jin cut you off with a quick kiss. "Don't worry about it, baby. Even if something did happen, it wouldn't be a problem. We can go get your favorite stuffie for a while, but after that, it's off to Yoongi's."

[This is a short chapter! I'll keep updating soon. Follow my Insta @sope_sunshine!]