Player One: Hoseok

"Explain to me again why this plan makes any sense at all." 

You'd started talking to Jin again, but you'd refused to talk about this whole "renting" arrangement no matter how many times Yoongi turned his nose up at the two of you. That was, until today, when Jin proposed that you take your first night with another hyung.

He'd taken a shower with you and carefully washed you, making sure you were squeaky clean and refreshed. You now both sat in front of the vanity table Jin had purchased, not only for you but for himself. You had a towel wrapped around you and he was carefully brushing your hair: spoiling you, Yoongi would most likely say.

"What do you mean, princess?" Jin questioned.

"Well, you made it sound like this whole scheme would make me less of a whore," you sighed in reply. "But upgrading from sleeping with one guy to sleeping with one guy and three of his best friends makes me seem like more of a whore, for lack of a better word. Don't you think?"

Jin rolled his eyes, but he looked more defeated than upset. 

"Okay baby, you got me. That's not really what this was about. As long as you still come back to me, I'd let you screw any member of Bangtan, but only because I trust them. Believe me, I've put the fear of God in them." 

"Then what is it really about?" You pondered.

"Your satisfaction. Not that Yoongi really cares about that. He cares about your behavior. But what he doesn't realize is that these two things go hand in hand. The more satisfied you are, the less likely you are to act out, and the happier we can be together. Isn't that, like, scientifically proven or something?"

"I'm not sure. But what makes you think the hyung line can satisfy me? And why did you pick them over the maknae line?"

"So many questions. But, I guess you do deserve answers," Jin sighed. "The hyungs of this group are some of the most experienced and sexually mature men you will ever encounter. I promise that each and every one of us will make you weak in more ways than one. The maknae line would probably cum in their pants if they got to deal with you for the night, beautiful. They don't care about your behavior."

Jin's voice had changed. His tone had gone from your loving boyfriend to your confident daddy.

"The hyungs are more controlled, and they all know that your discipline is their top priority. Each one of us is different. It's safe to say that Namjoon probably owns a lot more toys than say, Hoseok. Yoongi may make you beg more than I do..."

"Don't even make me think about having sex with him," you interrupted.

"...whatever. My point is, we're each a different flavor, baby. There's no way you'll come out of this disappointed, and plus, it'll get Yoongi off our backs. And it's not all sex. Yoongi sure won't spoil you, but one of them is bound to be romantic. Wouldn't a date with Hoseok be nice, princess?"

"You're very persuasive," you replied, avoiding his question while trying to hide the blush that crept up your cheeks.

"Good, so you agree. Stand up." You reluctantly stood, letting Jin pull the towel away. 

"I never said that I agreed!" You protested. Jin looked at you for a long time. 

"Okay, fine!" You exclaimed, flustered. "But only to get Yoongi to stop sneering at me. As soon as something goes wrong, I'm quitting this." You warned.

"That sounds perfect baby," Jin cooed, massaging lotion into your skin. His warm hands and his presence behind you was a comfort, and you closed your eyes, letting your head fall back. His rhythm of his hands was soothing, and somewhat arousing.