Player Two: Yoongi

Jin planted a warm kiss on your cheek as you stood at the kitchen counter, drinking an herbal tea that he'd made for you. He pulled a chair out from the long kitchen table, usually crowded with all the boys, and took a seat. Here he sat watching you, without saying anything. His eyes were full of this soft, warm emotion and a small smile curved one side of his mouth.

"What?" You smiled back, the warm steam helping to calm your shaking nerves.

"I... just think you look really nice. I don't know, is it almost acceptable to tell you I love you?"

"We've been together about three months."

"If I said it, would you believe me?"

You let the question hang. You thought about how attached you'd grown to him. All the date nights and warm hours spent together sleeping in his arms. All the long conversations, the support you give him in his career, the way he inspires you to find your passion. Do you love him? You thought about the way he invited his closest friends to touch you, take you, make you temporarily theirs. The chaos at the dinner table that night. Did you believe that he loved you?

You thought about Hoseok. The way he held you, stroked your hair until you were asleep in his arms. Held you all night long, and held your hand in the morning as if he had done so a thousand times. As if you'd known each other for years. As if he were Jin. Could you really love Jin, if that connection began to spark with someone else?

"We'll see how tonight goes," you finally answered him. "then I'll see if you really care for me that way."

You were very nervous about tonight. You were supposed to be meeting with Yoongi, and although you weren't terrified or repulsed, you were still a little uncomfortable about being in a sexual situation with him. Jin had changed his plans and given you a week to get ready for tonight, and even promised to stay in the room with you.

If Yoongi's main goal was to discipline you, you weren't even sure if sex would be involved. He seemed cold and unwilling to be that close to you. It would definitely be nothing like Hobi. You could only wait to find out.

"Isn't it going to be weird?" You asked Jin out loud. "Watching him do... whatever he's going to do to me?"

"No, I'm not normal. It doesn't hurt me. I'm not jealous or possessive over your body. I have so much trust for you. I just want your heart to come back to me every time. As long as you remember who you belong to, and who gave you these gifts, I think the whole idea of it is actually pretty arousing."

You raised your eyebrows at this, once again sipping your tea. You felt like Jin's kinks out you in an alternate universe. How can you almost tell a girl you love her one minute, and in the next, you tell her that the idea of her being passed around turns you on? It just didn't make much sense to you.

"He's ready for you, princess," Jin says, looking down at his phone. "He says to put your hair up."

*****

So here you are, in your black sweater, jeans, and socks, hair up high in a tight ponytail. Jin told you to look pretty, so you made your eyeliner jet black and sharp, and your lips were your favorite deep shade. A completely real blush lit your cheeks as Jin opened the door to his room and invited you to walk in first.

Even on your very first night there, after the bar, you had not been this scared.

Because on that night, Yoongi was not there.

As you both walked in, you saw Yoongi sitting at the end of his bed, in a black turtleneck and black jeans, no shoes or socks. His dark hair and dark eyes made his skin and veins stand out so vividly. His pink lips did not smile. His gaze was domineering.