002

Add POV

"I can believe I'm taking care of a girl!" I sighed, running a hand through my white hair. The crimson avenger was lying on my bed after I had repaired her injury.  It seems like the injuries are recovering way quicker than I imagined. I'm usually never wrong. "I can barely take care of myself" I frowned, sneaking glances at the red haired girl.

Why am I so attracted to her? There is something about her that I don't understand. I want to understand...

Suddenly, I was on top of her, my knees on each side of her body. My lips stretched into a grin as I leaned on closer, pulling open her eyelids. Her eyes, they're yellow. If I remember correctly, they were red the first time. That was when I noticed her hand. They were clutched tight as she stirred in her sleep. With cautious hands, I pried her fingers open and I grinned "A Dark El Shard"

Interesting...

So that's why she's recovering so fast, I wonder... If I take it away from her, will she survive?

Elesis POV

Someone's prying on my fingers... I'm slipping away... Why am I so weak? Am I gonna die? No! I have to wake up!

Before I had time to think, I was already on my feet in a room that I've never seen before. Where am I? A man was in front of me, running a hand through his white hair as he inspected whatever was in his hand. Thank god he's facing the opposite direction from me...

"What the hell happened? It's already used up" The man mumbled and I froze. Did he see me?

Quickly searching for something, my eyes landed on my blade leaning against the wall. Smiling with glee, I reached for it and got into stance "Who are you?"

The man froze

"Answer me, god dammit" I growled, using my feet to spin the man over. When the chair spun, the man laughed "I am who I am of course" His eyes...

"The Dark El Shard" I gasped, looking at what was in his hand. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled "So determined, I see..."

"Give it to me" He has to

"Should I?" He said, getting up to his feet. Taking a step back, I reached for it.

Add POV

I pulled the Shard away from her reach, plopping it into my mouth. How will she get it now? Putting the shard between my teeth,  I said in a muffled up voice "Would you hurt the man that saved you from a flock of demons?"

"Yes, if he proves to be a problem" She replied, grinning slightly. That's what I wanna see... Somehow, my own grin widened as I whispered "Good luck"

"But... " She dropped her sword and smiled "I won't hurt you"

"...That is so stupid" I chuckled, making sure that I don't choke on the Dark El Shard. If she attacks me, I'll swallow it. Taking a step froward, she grabbed onto my collar with both hands and pulled me close to her "Give it willingly or I will force it out of you"

I had to bend my back just to talk to her. I grinned "Try your best"

Before I had time to react, her mouth was on mines, her tounge searching for the Dark El Shard. I was too shock to fight back, but when I did, I pulled her up and set her on top of the bed. My tounge challenged her own to gain dominance over the El Shard. Not even having enough time to enjoy whatever we're doing, she pulled away for air, her face flushed. "You try something funny one more time, I will swallow it" I growled

"How do you even talk with that?" She giggled. Is she insane? I chuckled and grinned "Do you want me to teach you?"

"That's sweet of you but I'll give that a pass"

"That's disappointing" I smirked, taking a step away from the bed

Elesis POV

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to cover myself up with my torn up uniform. Was I really fighting that hard? "Add..." He murmured

"Oh" I replied, already pulling away the blanket on the bed and wrapping it around myself. Add looked away and chuckled "What's yours?"

Why is he chuckling? He's insane.

"Subtract" I said, trying on my serious face. He gave me a deadpanned look before pouting slightly. I laughed at my own joke and grinned "Elesis, you can just call me El"

We both sat in utter silence before he threw me a button up shirt on his desk. He frowned "You're distracting"

"Awww... That's sweet" I leaned in, tip toeing and patting him on the head. I never knew he was so tall. I guess old habits are hard to leave behind.

"I said if you try something funny, I'll swallow that shard" He growled, although he didn't seem like he hated my actions.

"Swallow it, it's all used up anyways" I giggled, picking up my sword on the ground. "Then what was-"

"I... don't know. I just felt like it" I shrugged. Then the memory of the fight came back in a flood. The blood, my soldiers. My face fell and Add stared at me blankly before whispering "Let's go shopping after this"

"Shopping?" I cringed, already hiding behind the shirt he gave me. With a face contorted with confusion, he asked "You need clothes don't you?"

"I do... but I can survive on this" I lied, holding up the shirt. I am a girl but...

FUCK SHOPPING

Add POV

"Can you really?" I asked, looking at her with the blanket covering most of her body. She nodded eagerly and I just let the subject drop. Turning around to look at my work, Elesis whimpered "Add..." Why does my name sound so mucb better when she says it?

"What?" I asked, staring at the blank computer screen

"Can you umm..." She mumbled. I turned back and looked at her. She was facing the other way, her back towards me. Her hair was pulled up front, showing me her suit zipper.

Wait... Is she...

"Can you unzip this for me?"

"Can't you do it yourself?"

"I wouldn't be asking you if I could" She deadpanned

"Fine" I sighed, my fingers brushing her soft skin. I want to touch her... I want to touch... "Add?"

"Yes?" I snapped out of my daydream as she was undressing. Since her hair was so long, it covered everything from the back. I didn't look away. I couldn't. After she dressed into my shirt, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail "Now to repay you, what do you want?"

"What?"

"Quickly!"

"Cook for me!" I answered

"Cook? That's it?... I'll do that for you willingly everyday anyways, think the debt over again"

"Everyday?"

"Of course. After all, I'm staying here" She grinned, already making her way towards the cramped up kitchen.

"What?"

When did I tell her she could stay here?