005

Elesis POV

"This isn't my definition of never leaving my side" I deadpanned, looking at Add who decided to come to town with me to help me find a tailor to fix my clothes. I was in a white button up shirt with a pair of trousers. All Add's of course. He didn't look happy as we strolled across town, a scowl permanently pasted onto his face.

"Elesis, then what is your definition?" He grunted

"Nevermind, I love you right here next to me" I flashed him a wide grin. He let out a small grunt and looked away "I don't like it here"

"You can always go back to your laboratory" I stated, quickening my pace. He looked at me strangely before muttering "If I wanted to go back, I won't be here"

"Hey Add... I remembered my brother"

Add POV

I stopped dead in my tracks, looking at her with disbelief. What is she implying?

"That's great" I faked a smile

"If... I were to try and find him-" She mumbled

"Can we talk about this later?" I snapped. A look of pain flashed across her face before she gave me a wide grin and continued walking. What is wrong with her?

"Do you wanna go get a drink before we go to the tailor?" I called out, stopping in front of the canvern I always go to. She stopped but didn't turn back as she shook her head. With a quick pace, she started speed walking away from me. What's on her mind...

"Elesis..." I muttered, already stepping into the canvern before stopping dead in my tracks. I can't lose her. I promised her. Before I had the chance to chase after the crimson haired girl, I caught a glimpse of black hair and decided to just get back into the canvern. She can't know about Elesis, Ara can't know about Elesis...

Elesis POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IDIOT SAID THAT!" I huffed, shoving my outfit at the tailor's open hand. He shrunk back a little before I apologised "I'm sorry, I'm just not in a good mood today"

"It's fine" the elder smiled, more like forced out one. Once in a while, his eyes would stray and find them staring at my sword. I must be very unsettling. Turning abruptedly, I smiled "I'll come back later for it"

"Yes" The man said, getting comfortable again as I walked out the door. I used to be welcomed by everyone, what has happened..?

"Elesis?" A small voice asked, a voice that I found very familiar. Looking around, my eyes landed on a white haired girl sitting beside me, her hands crossed over her lap as she scanned my face "Sorry... I thought you were my friend..."

Friend...?

As the girl got up and was about to leave, Elesis sprung to her feet, reaching for the girl's hand as she asked "Who are you?"

"Han..." She said hesitantly. Her face contorted into confusion.

"My name is... Elesis..." I muttered, earning a surprised look from the white haired girl. She stared at me for a moment and smiled "I guess you are..."

"Maybe, you happen to know me by chance?" I looked at my hands before looking back at the girl. Instead of the white haired girl she was talking to a moment ago, it was now a younger black haired girl blushing.

"I guess there must be a lot of 'Elesis' these days" She replied, rubbing her neck awkwardly before dashing out of the place. Tipping my head to the side, I murmured "Weird..."

Add POV

"Usual?" The bartender grinned, flashing me his yellow teeth. I returned a small smile and sat on the stool with my chin on palm. The place was as busy as ever. "Was that your girlfriend back there?" Emily asked, setting down my drink as she leaned in slightly. Ignoring her comment, I averted my eyes and growled "Don't you have a job?"

"I do, and it's to entertain guest. Aren't you a guest?" Emily batted her eyelashes innocently, leaning in closer and closer. Letting out a scoff, I grinned "You need to do more than that to entertain me"

Would be nice to see her explode...

"Like what?" She smirked, her chest literally just rubbing against my arm. My eyes turned darker as I growled "Get away"

"You're no fun..." She pouted before skipping away with her butt bouncing from side to side.

Elesis POV

"Is that your girlfriend?" I grinned, plopping down beside Add as I looked at the girl that had walked away. Her blonde hair was so fair and her body was beautiful. "No..." He replied

"She's hot" I commented

"Not as hot as-...." He stopped

"As? Add? As who?" I smirked, leaning in closer towards the white haired man. His posture straightened a little before looking at me with those eyes of his. I shivered slightly before pulling away "She seems into you though"

Of course she would be...

"But I'm not into her" He replied, turning fully towards me. I let out a smile and looked away "Some rum please!"

"What?!- Don't-" The white haired boy protested.

"The drink's on the house. We welcome new girls like you, especially someone so hot" The bartender grinned as he set down my order. I let out a small smile before reaching for it. "Can you drink?" Add asked

"Of course!" I said, tipping the cup up and taking a gulp. Of course, like usual it tasted horrible but it no longer bothered her as she thought about all the people she had forgotten.

That girl... Did I know her?

Add POV

Elesis lets out a soft groan as she settled another cup back on the counter, it was probably her third cup by now. Her face was slightly flushed as she leaned into me with her glossed over eyes "Add..."

"Elesis... Are you drunk?" I smiled a little, supporting her with my arm. She grabbed onto it and fell right onto me with her arms around me "Add..."

"Elesis... You're drunk!" I exclaimed, blushing slightly as she dug her hands into my hair. Her fingers brushed agaisnt my hair slightly before she stood up from her stool as she leaned into me. I sat with my back towards the counter as I tried to support her. "Add... I miss everyone..." She murmured.

My eyes darkened a  little. Did she not want to be with me? His tounge rolled on his own "Then go find them"

"Another drink?" The batender grinned, looking at me playfully. I grimaced and Elesis exclaimed "Yes please!"

"What?! No!" I tried to protest but once again it didn't quite reach the man as he passed her another cup. Her face was still in my chest when her shoulders shook "You're an IDIOT!"

"Wait what? Why am I the idiot here?"

"I don't know..." She mumbled, looking at me with her eyes that held no emotion, just something Add adored. Lust. Any kind of Lust produced by her turned him into a psycho once again.

This is why you live Add... You live for this...

"Elesis..." I warned, leaning into her and pressing my forehead against hers. She didn't quite budge when I growled "Do you not wanna be with me?"

Her breath smelled like alcohol but it just dampened my focus as I crouched down and lent her my back "Get on"