Chapter Seven ~ Bullets

Word Count: 817

Evan's POV

"Police put you hands in the air!" I yelled as i knocked down the front door of the house.

"Shoot him!" A man yelled as i herd a gun go off.

I traced the sound back to the corner and began to shoot rapid fire.

"A shit Evan watch out!" attempted to push me out the way but I ended up hitting my hard on a door.

I hit the ground with a thud as Lui ran over to me while the others shot. I felt my abdomen start to burn as i realized I had been shot.

"Ah," I put my hand over the wound as Lui dragged me outside.

"Officer down, i repeat officer down I need medical assistants now!" Lui yelled through the walkie-talkie.

My vision was going in and out and things were getting blurry but i knew i had to stay awake. The other guys came out and out the corner of my eye i saw Marcel shove two guys into his cop car.

He then immediately ran over to me. I was sweating as the pain set in a little. Heaving made it even worse.

"Guys back up give the guy some space!" Lui pushed.

"Holy shit Evan, what happened?" Crag asked.

"I don't... know the bullet... went through my vest..." I breathed while panting.

"Oh damn," Brian looked closed at the wound.

I felt like i couldn't breath. My heart raced as I herd the ambulance pull up.

Jonathan's POV

I was sitting on the couch eating fruit snacks when i was interrupted by a knock at the door.

'I wonder who that is'

"Shut the hell up it's probably the neighbors trying to sell a bible again," i replied kinda scared as i walked towards the door.

I looked through the little hole to see David. Immediately, I opened the door and looked at him with a confused expression.

"Hi David..." I s smiled nervously as even though it was Evan's friends, he was fucking a foot taller than. "What up?'

"Jon..." He sighed. "Evan's at the hospital, he was shot in the stomach, he told me to come get you?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he held back tears.

"I-is he okay?" I asked concerned as i tugged on my sweater sleeve.

"I... I don't know..." He looked at me consolingly.

///TIME|||SKIP\\\

David's POV
Jonathan make a noise while we drove down to the ER. He just stared out the window with sad eyes. I knew Evan wasn't going to die but, I knew he would be hurt for awhile. It's probably going to be really hard for Jon.

When we showed up t the hospital Jonathan still kept quiet. It was only until we got in to the hospital room when he said something.

"Thank you..." he mumbled as he was led with his hands but his side.

Since I picked him up out of no where, he was wearing one of Evan's sweaters and a pair of slightly baggy sweat pants.

The other guys were most likely back at work which is were I should be heading.

"Hey, Jon, I got to go, call me when you need to be picked up again," he nodded and waved his hand that was covered by a sleeve.

I closed the door than left him behind.

Jonathan POV
Evan seemed completely out of it. Stuttering and mumbling to himself.

"How bad is it?" I asked worried out of mind.

"It's n-not bad because I-I was wearing a vest..." he replied having trouble even completing that sentence. "I-I hit m-my head pretty hard th-though."

Evan's POV

Jonathan looked upset. I didn't want him to be, honestly, the only problem was that I had concussion. They took out the bullet easily and i'm not in pain do to the fact that I'm doped up on pain killers.

He looked down twiddling his thumbs and focusing on anything else to try and distract him.

"Baby, don't look so sad, i'm okay, i really am..." I mumbled lovingly as i grabbed my boyfriends hand.

"I-..." he sighed "I know, it's just that it might not always be okay, what if you got if you got hit somewhere worse, what if you died?" He asked.

"Jonathan, don't think like that, i'll always be around, i wouldn't leave you like that..." he looked up at me with sad eyes.

He let out a shaky breath and rubbed his eyes.

"You promise?" He smiled hold tighter onto my hand.

i p r o m i s e

A/n: Sorry it took so long for me to update, school is a hoe and Istep is next week and the next week is NWEA. That's actually good because i usually don't get any homework those weeks so i may upload more later this month. ALSO, shout out to all those hoe's who star all my chapters in this book! I LUV YA'll