Chapter Ten ~ Bruises

Word Count: 652

Evan's POV

the next morning I got up for work, which, to be honest wasn't the greatest after only getting two hours of sleep. Jonathan was understandably too tired to wake up with me so he stayed tucked under the covers. Not wanting to wake him up i made sure not to turn on any lights as I wanted not to wake my boyfriend.

I looked at him moments before leaving. He was so cute asleep. He was rolled up in the blankets in a ball potion hold onto a pillow. Part of me wanted to crawl back in bed but the other part of me convinced me that work was too important.

Going out last night probably wasn't the smartest Idea's ever but it lead to a very happy ending.

I got into my car and started it. I sat for a few secounds with mt eyes closed as if i would magically be fully rested when i opened them. Sadly, that wasn't a reality as i had to go now in order to not be late.

As I was driving to work i felt my neck begin to hurt. Not the 'i slept on it wrong' kind of hurt but then hurt that youwould get from a bee sting. It starte to hurt more. It was stinging as burned. obviously being concerned about the sudden pain, I looked in my mirror to find that my neck was covered in bruises... better yet hickeys.

'Dammit Jonathan,' I whispered to myself smiling as i remembered what we did last night.

What the hell i'm i supposed to tell the guys. Whatever... that not whats one my mind now.

///TIME|||SKIP\\\

Evan's POV

I walked into the station with a big smile. Of course, at the door, I was greeted by my group of friends and... somebody else that i didn't recognize. It seemed Lui was about to introduce this new guy but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"uhh... Evan are you allergic to anything there... it kinda seems like-"

I interrupted him with a laugh as I shook my head.

"David are you a full blown retard?" Lui asked looking at his boyfriend confused.

"What? I didn't want to assume he was abused or something..." He still had no clue.

You should have seen his face when Lui whispered to them what they are.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH...." He let out a long gasp.

"You're fucking stupid!" Craig wiped his eyes at David's ignorant thoughts.

"Nice dude... did you do it missionary?" Brian asked as if he were to want to know.

"Brain, you don't just ask that shit," I raised and eyebrow and laughed.

"ANYWAYS..." Marcel brought our attention back focusing on the new guy. "This is Tyler, and he's new..."

"Are you gay?" Brian asked nearly interrupting Marcel.

"Brian again, know the limits man," I pointed out as he threw his hands up in innocents.

"Are you flirting with me?" Tyler asked crossing his arms.

"Maybe..." Brian winked.

"Whoa wait do i get a say in this?!" Craig asked decently concerned and rightfully so.

"I'm just kidding," Brian rolled his eyes and looked at Tyler. "Sorry man i turned him gay and now he's all for me i guess" He joked.

"Fuck off," Craig joked along and started dragging Brian away with him.

I turned back to Tyler and smiled.

"Are all of us gay?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Marcel isn't..." Lui coughed. "Not yet at least..."

Marcel did nothing but back away flipping off Lui. now it was just David, Lui, Tyler, and me.

"So... wait are you gay?" David asked.

Tyler rolled his eyes and sighed As did Lui.

"I'm sorry about his...

h e ' s a l i t t l e m e n t a l . . . .

A/n: it's a shorter chapter but i liked the idea of it so imma post it. SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG