Chapter Twelve ~ Panda = Gay

Word Count: 768

Evan's POV
I was like a nervous dad. Even though I wasn't a dad and it was my adult boyfriend. And the fact that it wasn't preschool, it was collage. But nevertheless I was still worried.

He looked at me with a smile and ran his fingers through his new hair cut. His baby blue eyes looked so innocent but at the same time he looked so prepared.

"Don't worry..." he smiled and looked up at my eyes. "It's going to be alright."

He quickly gave me a peck on the lips and hoped out the car excitedly.

"I love you," I waved as he stuck his head through the window on my side.

"I love you too..." he kissed again before jumping to the side walk and walking to the entrance waving bye to me before he disappeared into the building.

I sighed a little but duty calls and if I didn't put the pedal to the medal in the next minute or so I would be late for work.

Jonathan's POV
"First day of school! Wow, no wonder everybody thinks I'm nine..." I thought as I happily walked to my first class.

When I first walked in I was nervous. Like, I'm about to fall off a cliff nervous, but that slowly faded as I took my spot. I pulled out a phone that Evan got me awhile ago.

I tried to give it back to him saying that I didn't want to take his money but he insisted.

I texted him just to tell him that I loved him and put my phone back in my bag.

The room started to fill more and more with people. I sat uneasy, but I knew nobody would noticed because of how I was holding back my anxiety by biting my cheek.

Finally, the professor walked in. He looked pretty young. Obviously older than me but still pretty young for a professor.

He didn't speak much through out the class. He just gave us packets and a book about laws and such.

Evan's POV
I was really nervous about Jonathan. I love him to death and I'm not going to see him for awhile. I just don't want anything to happen to him.

I took a breath and sighed. He was an adult. He could easily take care of himself. But that didn't stop me from worrying.

"Hey Evan are you alright?" David asked kindly putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah... it's just Jonathan's is an adult and stuff and i feel like a dad because he's in collage and yatta yatta..." I rolled my eyes sighing.

"well, think of it this way, the more he does it the easier you'll take it, i mean come on... he's an adult, he's only a handful of years younger than you," David took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah..." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I guess i'm just lucky my boyfriend is old as hell," he jokes laughing a bit.

"I herd that shit!" Lui yelled from somewhere.

I looked around looking for a way to start up a conversation. That's when i saw Tyler and Craig talking to each other.

"What's up with Tyler, has he done anything worth mentioning..." I asked.

David looked at me for a minute than took a gulp of coffee and swallowed hard.

"Well, I guess you haven't herd then?" David shook his head.

"Uhh... no what happened?" I asked confused.

"Word is Tyler has a hella feelings for Craig, but he has a boyfriend... both of them do," He sighed as he took one last drink from his coffee.

"And... how does Brain feel about that?" I asked knowing Brian was a bit over protective when it came to Craig.

"Oh he's fucking pissed, he tried to beat the shit out of but backed off for some reason," David shook his head. "Tyler still has no fucking clue."

"What about Tyler's boyfriend, what's he all about?"

"His name is Anthony Cal something," He shrugged.

"Wait... Anthony Calton," I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know him?" He looked down at me confused.

"Yeah, I went to high school with him, we called him panda... because he was gay," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Why panda?" He asked.

"Get it... Panda... bear... gay?" I asked but he just looked at me confused.

"How are you dating the gayest man and the world and you don't know anything about being gay?"

"What does bear have to do with being gay?" He got defensive throwing his arms back.

I face palmed.

" y o u a r e s t u p i d "

A/n: I got my hair dyed pink, swag.