Chapter Eight ~ Love

Word Count: 848

Jonathan's POV

Medication, so many fucking medicines. As if people think years of being scared could be fix by a little blue pill i take right before two o'clock. I shrugged, it made Evan happy. I don't know why. I couldn't be that mad though, i mean that voice doesn't come back as often.

However, he did say his name. Delirious... strange huh. He was probably calling me delirious as the damn psychopath I was. The pills made me weak and i was never hungry. I was barley able to stand up at the party that we had at our house.

"You okay babe?" Evan knocked on the open door as i used all my effort to look up at him. "You haven't got out of bed yet this morning?" I could tell he was concerned.

"I feel like I glued to my bed..." I sighed as my eyes closed.

I herd footstep and felt Evan sit at the end of the bed. I opened my eyes slightly to see a slightly worried look on his face. He placed his hand on my forehead.

"You don't feel hot..." He looked at me confused.

"I'm just, malnourished..." I breathed slowly trying to prevent an anxiety attack.

"Well..." Evan looked at his phone, checking the time.

"You have to go to work now don't you?" He looked up from his phone with a sad expression.

He didn't reply but instead looked down at his phone. I was to tired to really be offended by the fact that he didn't verbally reply. I herd buttons press on his phone. He placed the phone against his face as it ringed.

"Hey Marcel?" He asked through the phone. "Yeah, i'm fine, I know i'm supposed to be at work in like ten minutes but Jon is sick, i got to take care of him..." I smiled as i looked up and his happy expression. "Understood, yep, okay, bye Marcel," He hung up and looked at me with abig grin.

"Now, come on, lets get you a shower and go out for a bit..." He said reaching in his dresser drawer.

Out he pulled a bottle of pain killers.

///TIME|||SKIP\\\

I sat down in the tub as the water hit my back. The pain killers hadn't fully kicked in so my legs were still soar. Funny how not moving for long periods of time can hurt. I've been too weak to get up and in the past week i haven't walked anywhere farther than the bed to the coach.

When i was younger i worked out a lot. Not really for the same reason but more to try to hide my sexuality.

I went into deeper thought until the hot water turned cold. I turned off the shower and took a deep breath as I pulled myself up. I was very skinny but even that didn't make it any better. It still felt like a i was lifting an elephant.

I stumbled out of the tub as i put on a pair of my boxers and one of Evan's clean, warm shirts that he gave me. Worry shot through my head as i dried off my face an my hair.

I worried about how i looked. Not in an insecure way, more of i looked like death I was pale, like... ghost pale. My face was sunken in at the cheeks and my jaw pointed out like a blade. My hair was longer than it used to be making me look like a even more messed up Micheal Jackson. I hated how Evan had too take care of me. Like I'm a kid or something. Not that i don't like it, it's just sad to know that that's a burden on his life.

I hate thinking about how i messed up Evan's life. He gets up earlier than he did when we first met just to make me breakfast. He washes my clothes for my work, and he's even offered to pay for school again. I would love to go to school, but then again i don't want to waist everything he works hard for.

I shake my head before i hear the door crack open. It's Evan, looking cute as always. His sweatpants set low on his hips making his V line visible.

"You feeling better love," He asked slowly walking over to me with his arms open.

I just nodded as i hugged him back. His embrace was warm, turning me from freezing to comfortable in seconds.

"Come on..." He lifted me up until he was able to wrap his legs around the bottom of mine, cradling me like a baby.

"Put me down," I whined.

"No princess, i have to take care of my baby..." He cooed looking down at me with a smile.

I giggled as he kissed my forehead lightly. My cheeks were a bright red as i held tighter onto his muscles.

i l o v e h i m

A/n: NEW CHAPTER BITCHES, sorry i wasn't updating recently. I got done watching thirteen reasons why and it was the only thing i could think about for a week and a half straight. leave a star. Swag.