Short Story Part One (1)

I am going to make two parts, hopefully you like them. If you don't, I don't care. I'm doing this for myself and I could care less about your opinion.

Ima start now...

-

     It all started on a normal day. The skies were blue, the fields empty. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well, there's was one small thing. A stranger arrived in our small town, his caravan half destroyed. When I finally got a good look at him, I could see he was middle aged. A short beard covered half his face, probably from traveling. He made his way through town, stopping on occasion to buy something from one of the stalls selling food or items. I followed him for a little while, at least until it turned dark and I had to go home. Mom got a little mad at me for staying out so late, but she forgave me after about an hour.

     The next day there was a knock on our door. I raced down the stairs from my room, opening the door quickly. The traveler from yesterday was standing in front of me, a placid look on his face.
     "Is this the residence of Luke Michael?" He asked, the sound muffled by his beard. I nod slowly, uncertain of why he would be here, at my house, asking for me personally. "May I speak to him please?" He continues.
     "You are speaking to him." I say quietly. His calm expression turns to one of confusion, his head tilted sideways, as if asking a question.
     "Your Luke?" He asks. I now. "Are you sure... you seem awfully-"
     "I know, I'm small, I get it." I scowled. Everyone points it out. I'm short, scrawny, and overall useless. My shaggy brown hair always falls into my face and eyes and I always wear clothes that look big on me. Mom says what I lack in size, I make up for in personality. Anywho, back to the story at hand.
     "Well, you got a fighters spirit, so I guess it's not all bad." The man chuckles. "So, do you have a job here or anything Luke?" This guy asks too many questions, I thought. I shook my head. I wasn't really good at anything, so nobody would give me places to work or chores to do.
     "But why does that matter?" I asked, tilting my head this time.
     "Because I need your help."

     The man, who's name I learned to be Ian, needed my help. As an assassin. Him and a couple of his friends had a plot to kill the queen. Honestly, I agreed that our kingdom would be better off with someone else in charge. Queen Tiffany was reckless. She didn't care how she used money or who she hurt using it. She was selfish and cruel, an evil soul corrupted by power. Her daughter though, Princess Kenai, was supposedly kind and generous. I'd never seen either of them in person, but talk spreads fast in a small town like ours. Ian's plans required that we kidnap the princess, and kill the queen when she tries to get her back. Obviously there were some holes in the plan, but they all figured with my help, the plan could be flawless. And that's when my life changed forever.

     We would convince my mom by telling her I was traveling. Of course she said yes, Because I never went outside or did anything. After convincing Mom, we left the following week. Along the way, we passed through other villages and saw lots of strange animals.

-

Okie, so hi there guys. Sorry this wasn't finished, I kinda didn't know how to continue... if you'd like me to continue, comment how you feel and I might continue... might. At the moment I'm fresh outta ideas.

}♡{~RM