7

I always wanted to escape this horrible life but I never thought of giving up before, or maybe that was a long time ago. 

I used to believe that it'll get better, but it didn't, it only got worse. But I still did not give up hope, that was useless. And that was my downfall. I walked right into my own death without giving any fight, I let them do whatever they want with me thinking maybe it was really my fault and that was their way of mourning. I thought they'll realize that I am innocent and someday they will change. 

But I am the biggest fool. 

Because that was how I died.

I already welcomed my death. I was ready to meet either the Moon Goddess and my parents or maybe just the endless darkness afterlife.  

I gave them what they want. I killed myself. I ended what they started long time ago. 

But what is this? Why am I still alive? What more could they possibly want from me?

I woke up alone and surrounded by darkness and even darker thoughts. Memories of what happened came crushing down to me. I don't feel any pain anymore but I'm furious. 

Is it really not enough? Well I've had enough. Nothing was my fault and I should be nothing but a fragment of their past. 

I got up from my bed and paced back and forth in my tiny space as my eyes adjusted in the darkness thinking of a possible way to escape this life without anyone catching me. Death is not an option for it has thrown me back here. Leaving this place sounds like a good idea, but how?

Too caught up in my thoughts to notice the fast footsteps running up the stairs until my bedroom door was burst open by non other than Xander. 

Wait, what?

His eyes met mine.

"You." An accusing tone, but the look in his eyes made me took a step back and bump onto my bed. We stared at each others eyes for what seems like eternity for me until he ruined it. "YOU!" he shouted which made me flinch and look away. I stood there rigid while my heart beats like crazy. Why is he here? Does he know what I've done? "No.." he whispered almost to himself and I look back at him. He looks troubled, crazy, his eyes are glowing and changing from its mesmerizing blue to wild amber, the eyes of a beast.

He stride closer his steps determined, eyes never leaving mine a troubled look in his face. I began to panic, fear eating me as he got closer "What?" I whispered and I know he heard me. He growled and my eyes widen in shock, my body trembling in fear. I couldn't move even if I want to stay far away from him, my body completely frozen as he got closer, closer than I would've like. He stop right in front of me, our faces almost touching and my mind went blank.  His eyes stayed in its blue color as it traveled around my face taking in my features. I flinched when his hand suddenly cup the side of my face and he growled. "Don't..." he said hoarsely and pulled me closer to him and engulfed with his large arms. 

"Wha-- Wh-" I cut myself from speaking when I felt his nose brushed the sensitive part of my neck and I feel his deep intake of breath. 

"Mine." 

One word ruined my life.

And realization hit me like a punch on my gut as the meaning of his word sunk in.

"No..." I choked out, my body trembling in fear as his arms tightened around me and he growled, his body shaking clearly hearing my rejection.

He chuckled, a dark delicious sound travelling down my spine, sending chills to my body and at that moment everything hit me like a cold bucket of water being thrown to me.