15

MY FAMILY DID NOT ALLOW ME TO HAVE A DOG    TT__TT   IT'S SOOOO :((

"Davvy said she was already here but I can't sense her anywhere." Zakael said to Shadow. The two brothers were outside the palace away from the others. "I can't feel her presence too but I know she's almost here." Shadow replied to his brother with a faint smile. "She's here though." The two hid their surprised at Davvy's sudden appearance. Davvy glared at her two brothers and repeated her words "I told you she's already here." then ran off to the castle's palace's direction.

 "We need to apologize to her later" Zakael said sighing as he watch her small figure ran. "I agree." Shadow replied and the two soon followed to where Davvy has gone to. 

The atmosphere was gloomy as soon as they entered the door. Sinnian glared at them as he hugged the weeping figure of his twin. "Davvy" Shadow tried calling her sister's name but he froze as he felt Davvy's power going out of control. 

"Illyzia" Zakael said and Illyzia immediately made her sister unconscious. Illyzia was about to stand from her seat to take Daavy's unconscious figure but a sudden dizziness made her lose her balance and fall. 

"Illyzia." Zakael rushed to her side and gently carried her back towards room.

"She really is here." Illyzia said before leaning in Zakael's chest and closing her eyes.

"I know." Zakael replied.

"Give her to me Sinnian." Shadow said to his younger brother but Sinnian glared at him and shielded Davvy's figure from Shadow's direction using his own body. "Don't be stubborn brother." He urged but Sinnian did not say anything. 

"I'll give you my blood." Shadow sighed and Sinnian slowly gave him Davvy's figure. "Good." He said to his brother and carried Davvy's figure to the settee where Illyzia was.

"I'm sorry we upset her." Shadow said consoling Sinnian. "It's her you should apologize to" Sinnian said but he too sounded upset. "I know how much it upsets you whenever she's upset so I should apologize to you too." Shadow crouched down to Sinnian's level and patted his brother's head. "I'm sorry to you too Sinnian." Shadow said to his brother and offered him his wrist. "Don't take too much." He warned before Sinnian bit his flesh.

So she's finally here.. Shadow said to himself and look back at Davvy's sleeping figure.

It was already dawn when the three of them gathered at the same room. "I'm sure you all felt her sucking our powers." Illyzia said tiredly at the two. "I hardly have any strength left." Shadow said tiredly "And Sinnian also took too much blood." He sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair. 

"It won't be too long then." Zakael muttered and closed his eyes. He was too tired and he wanted to go back to sleep. 

Since their power are being sucked out of them only means that their sister will be with them sooner than they think.

~~~

Her unconscious figure lay unmoving as the man standing from the door way stared at her. It's already been two days since they got her but she only showed little sighs of coming back. How long does he have to wait? The room was dark but his heightened senses made everything clearer.  He did not expect that their first meeting after so many years would be like this. 

What happened to that her? Why did she become like this? And why did he found her at Ares' pack instead of her own? Too many questions left unanswered as he closed the door to her room but one question lingered inside his head as left. 

Why is it her?

The family should be complete soon but he still need to do something before letting them see each other again. 

~~

I have no idea where this endless path is headed and I also can't remember how long I was walking but my body did not feel any fatigue or discomfort. It was too dark to see anything but the strange path seemed to have been illuminated by a strange light so I continue to follow it for there was nowhere else to go. Every once in a while unfamiliar voices echoed around like now. They are desperately pleading for someone named "Daathe" to come back to them. At first, I thought it was me they're calling but I as try to recall from the fragments of my slowly fading memories the name seems to be not mine. 

"Come back to us." It was the voice of a female. The voice sounded so sad and hopeful at the same time. I tried looking back from where I was but the only thing I see was utter darkness. At first I thought it was someone who was walking with me with this path but when tried going back the path before me disappeared and my whole being was engulfed by an unexplainable terror that left me unmoving for a long time. After that happened I ran back to where I was heading and found the path again, I never did that again.

Now, these voices gives me comfort and I pretended that I was the 'Daathe' they're calling, for I also do not remember who I was.

Another thing I've become familiar with in this place was the man who come and goes. He never told me his name and I never saw his face but feels familiar and he keep assuring me that we're going to be together again after I return to where I should be. It was strange that I believed him after telling me that the first time and it was always painful every time he goes.

I was waiting for him to come again for it was so long since his last visit. I asked once where I was headed and how long do I need to follow this path but he did not gave me an answer and once again told me that 'we're going to be together again' as soon as he said that I have forgotten what I asked him because I was so happy hearing those words. The questions plagued my mind again.

Who was he? And why do I feel so familiar with him? I tried recalling my memories I have left but there was nothing for me to recall. 

'Daathe' It was a voice of a child this time this one sounded like a question and it disappeared after saying the name. My name.

Something inside her clicked and she smiled as her bright amber eyes slowly changed it's color to crimson red as she fully accepted her name. 'Daathe' she said to herself and a shadow that was walking with her engulfed her body and she fell as the illuminated path shattered below her feet. 

'I am Daathe'

OKAY. WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WAS OUR MAIN CHARACTER WHO WAS IN THAT PATH BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO HAS MARGAUX NOW?

TELL ME WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS? (yes it was someone from the previous chapters)

I REALLY WANT THAT DOBERMAN PUPPY HAAAAAAALP! 🥺