{4} More Friend's?

{Y/N'S POV}

*BEEP BEEP BE-*

"Ughhhhh, I wanna sleeeeeeeep~" I mumble groggily into my sheets.

*yawn* I get up, take a shower, get dressed and do all my morning stuff til it's time to go.

>>>When u arrive at school<<<

I walk towards Aph and the rest of her group.

"Hey guys!" I wave at them as they wave back saying-

"Hey Y/N!" They say in unison.

"So Y/N what are all your classes?" Asks Aph curiously since she never asked yesterday.

"Here let me show you." I take my schedule out from my bag and show here.

Y/N'S SCHEDULE

Homeroom
Science
Art
-lunch-
Maths
Werewolf Class
-lunch-
After School Club
-home time-

(A.N idk how the school works but eh deal with it *puts on shades*)

"Awe lucky, you have art class." Says Aphmau sadly, does she like art, doesn't she have it?

"HEY WE HAVE THE SAME MATHS PERIOD I'M NOT ALONE THANK YOU!" Shouts a very happy Katelyn.

"We have science together." Says Garroth smoothly.

"Well have homeroom together." Says Laurance and Travis in unison.

"So Y/N what club are you going to join?" Asks Travis shyly.

"Hmmm probably werewolf club." I say in a 'duh isn't it obvious' tone of voice.

"Ooohhhhhh." They say in unison.

>>>RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG<<<

There goes that damn bell. Welp gotta go then.

"Bye guys, c'mon Laurance, Travis, lets goooooo~" I say in a bored tone, I could hear them chuckle at my boredom tone. (A.N does that even make sense XD)

>>>Time skip to lunch, you have joined the werewolf club blah blah blah, u r currently sitting with Ein<<<

"Soooooooooooooo Ein~ How was your classes?" I ask in an extremely girly tone of voice.

"Meh, painfull." He says very enthusiastically, note the sarcasm.

"Someone's not happy." I say teasingly, looking at him with a devilish smirk.

"Ok ok, I'll tell you, just, stop looking at me like that, it's scary." He says flabbergasted.

I nod my head motioning him to carry on.

"Ok so in my second class, maths, this girl called Ivy started to make insults at me during class when the teacher went out to do something, I got angry and me being a werewolf, tackled her, the teacher walked in and didn't believe me when I said she was making insults about me, so I'm going to have to go to detention after school." He explains slightly pissed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I've heard about that girl, she's the trouble-maker here, one of the so called 'populars' but hey, I'll come with you to detention and try help you get out!" I say excitedly.

"R-really, you don't mind, I don't wan-" Ein didn't finish cause I interupted-

"NUH-UH, I'M HELPING YOU AND I DONT MIND, I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER!" I exclaim loudly.

"Heh, thanks Y/N." He smiles warmly.

*BADUMP*

My heart just skipped a beat, ugh Ein, what have you done to me. I mentally ask.

>>>Werewolf Class<<<

I walk with Ein towards werewolf class, I'm hoping something exciting will happen, like someone being thrown out the window maybe.

"Hey Ein, I feel like something exciting is gonna happen!" I say happily.

"Hmmm yeah me too, I hope so too, I love a bit of entertainment." He says interested.

"Yeah I hope so, I neeeeedd~ entertainment in my liiiiifffeeee~" I whine like a bored kid.

We arrive in class, Ein and I take the backseat next to the window, I can hear whispers among the wolves as soon as they saw us walking in together. Geez so rude and judgmental.

And as expected a wolf gets thrown out the window by the teacher since he wouldn't shut up. Now that's funny.

We were learning how to change into our wolf form, *yawn* I learned this already.

"Any questions?" Asked the teacher.

*raises hand*

"Yes Y/N?" He asks.

"I already know how to change into my wolf form." I exclaim proudly, I could hear whispers such as-

'Wow she's so cool', or 'she's just showing off' and 'I wish I could do that'.

As I stand in front of the class I see Ein giving me a thumbs up, I smile at him and the teacher nods for me to transform.

A bright F/C light appears, and when it disappears I could hear gasps, was there something on my nose, what's wrong, when suddenly the teacher said-

"Y/N-

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DEAL WITH ITTTTTTT, so u can already transform huh, pretty kwl right, IT'S ALL IN DA POWER OF AUTHOR~CHAN, *ahem* so anyway, what's wrong with the class, why did they gasp, is it gud, is it bad, will you be able to get Ein out of detention? Find out in the next chapter.
BUUUUUUUUHHHHHBBBBBAAAAIII MY LIL KAWAII'S!

Author out~^*^