{5} Unique

{Y/N'S POV}

Why are they staring at me like that, do I have something on my nose?

"Wow, Y/N your wolf form, is unique!" Says the teacher surprised.

(A.N your wolf form is the pic at the top, just choose ur own color for ur fur and and the same with the blue highlights :) )

All the students were either gasping, having a fit, or were silently clapping. Ein was just staring in surprise, but he then showed a thumbs up saying 'good job'.

"OK CLASS QUIETEN DOWN PLEASE!" Says the teacher desperately trying to calm the over whelming wolf class.

>>>tiem skep to werewolf club cuz I'm lazy af<<<

When I arrive at my club, werewolf club, I sit down on one of the chairs. (A.N idk how clubs work ok so I'm just gonna write some random fudge here ok)

When I sat down I could hear slight whispers coming from behind me, me being well, me, I turned my head so I could catch a glimpse of the action.

It appears that their were two werewolves, both girls, one of them had black hair with red ears and tail, and the other girl has white hair and orange ears and tail. (A.N I made these characters up ok, they. R. Not. Real.)

They were staring at me with disgusted looks while whispering to eachother, oh no. I don't wanna have bullies on my tail. (See wat I did there ;) )

"Oh look at you, little wolf, what do you think your doing on MY SEAT!" Shouts the white haired girl. Geez talk about ruuuude~.

"Excuse me but do you see your name on here, no, so just how find your own seat." I say sassily, right now all the students eyes were on us, making 'ooohhhs' and 'aaaaahhhhhs' and even 'buuuurrrn'.

"*gasp* HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, EVE, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!" Says the white haired girl again, ugh she's getting on my nerves.

Then suddenly the blacked haired girl called 'Eve' sneaks up behind me and grabs my arms and tackles me to the ground, police style.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OFF, UGH HEELLLPP SOMEONE PLEASE!" I scream frustrated and shocked from the sudden turn of events.

But no one moved, no one blinked, no one made a single noise, it was so quiet not counting my screaming you would be able to hear a drop of water fall.

But then, he came, and boy was I happy to see him, Ein.

"EIN, OVER HERE!" I shout while struggling to move while my arms were on my back while the weight on my body was crushing me *cough* Eve *cough*.

"Oh no you don't wolf boy." Says the white haired girl threatenly.

It all happened so fast, it was like a flash of lightning, or SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, sorry, sorry.

Ein running, Eve's weight being pulled off, the white haired girl shouting, and me being carried bridle style by the one and only Ein.

"Are you ok!?" He asks frantically looking at my frozen form for any signs of injury whatsoever.

"I-im f-fine." I say still in a daze.

When we were far enough, or by the bleachers in other words, Ein put me down gently and sat down next to me.

"So what happened back there?" Ein asks worridly. Awe he's worried about me. KAWAII! :3

"Um, weeelllll~" I started.

After explaining the story, I could see the pissed look on his face, geez, he can be scary sometimes.

"Well that's just stupid, she does that just because you took her seat, WHICH WASN'T EVEN HERS!" He shout the last part angry.

"Dude, you gotta be chilllll~~~" I say as gangsta like as possible to lighten up the mood.

He just looks at me, then starts laughing is a$$ off.

"HAHA YOU HAHA REALLY KNOW HAHAHAH HOW TO HAHAHA CHEER ME UP HAHAHAH!" He exclaims while laughing in between the sentences words.

"Hehe dats how to be a gangsta mah bruh." I say as cool as I can. Which only makes him laugh more, I start pouting.

"Hey stop laughing already!" I exclaim pouting.

"How can I if your acting so cute-" He says but then realizes what he just said, well ummmm.

"Uhhhh, th-thanks for th-the c-com-compliment, uhh umm." I say awkwardly. Welp this just got 10x worse, le~sigh.

"Uhhhh umm, OHWOULDYOULOOKATTHETIMEISHOULDREALLYGETGOINGNOWSEEYOUTOMORROWBYE!" He says very fast and nervously, running towards his house.

"Wow, well, that was, a thing." My face- 0-0'.

I start heading home when a question, pops up in my mind.

"Didn't Ein have detention!" I say loudly and dumbfounded.

HEEEYYYYYOOOO MAH LOYAL SUBJECTS THE ONE AND ONLY AUTHOR~CHAN HAS RETURNED! So how was the chappie? Your wolf form is sick right, I think it looks cool, looks like u have a bully now, yyyaaaaaaaayyy, and why did Ein save u, wasn't he suppose to be in detention? ALL THESE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. Anyway enjoy this little talk scene with senpai ^*^

Me: I FINALLY GOT IT PUBLISHED YAAAASSSSS!!!! (dances around like a retarded chicken*

Ein: Hey great job Keira, you r finally getting somewhere in life. ^^

Me- SENPAI NOTICED HHAAAAAAAAHAGAGA UPURPSYPWGOWGKGWKWGKWGKGWKEGKWGKGWKWGKYKELGWKEHKWGKWGKWGK *fangirls and faints*

Ein- *sweat drops* umm is she ok?

Aphmau- Meh, she does that, gotta get used to it. '-'

Ein- Ooookkkkkk? -.-

ANYWAYS BBBUUUUUUHHHBBBBAAAAAIIII MY LIL KAWAII'S!

Author out~ ^*^