{15} Kai VS Ein

P.s im so sorry if u liked Kai :(
But im making him a douché bag in this story. Sorry Kai~lovers😢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Ein's POV} 😏😏😏heya!

Kai and I are getting ready to fight, while Y/N is trying to stop us.

Sorry Y/N, but this is for you.

Kai got into his stance as i got into mine.

Y/N eventually left us to fight, before I stroke Kai I saw the look in her eyes.

Sadness, confusion and disappointment.

Almost the whole school was watching us, this is gonna be embarressing. I could see the wolves glaring at me.

*sigh* why am I the omega?

I ran towards that cat and tryed scratching him, but he dodged.

He came at me with his claws and was a inch away from my face, I pulled my head back just in time.

I could clearly see that he was seeking revenge, but what did I do?

Well he was with Y/N, and is her childhood friend, but I never meant to take her away.

Did I even take her away? Or is he a jealous feline?

I moved my leg out in front of me and tripped Kai, but he didnt fall to the ground, he caught his fall.

"Didn't you hear the saying, 'cats always land on their feet'?" He says at mockingly.

I growl, he was really getting on my nerves now.

"UGH!" I exclaim and run towards him.

I try and kick him but he kept on dodging. Damn meif'wa! -.-#

I scratch his arm and he hisses at me, clearly pissed off.

Y/N looks at us worridly.

I mouth a 'sorry' to her. She just nods sadly while giving me a weak smile.

I feel kinda bad but he was gonna take her away, she's my mate!

Cats and dogs don't mix.

Meif'was and werewolves don't mix.

Kai came towards me and scratched my face, which will leave a scar above my left eye.

I kept on punching Kai reapetedly and then i blew a hit on his stomach.

He started coughing out blood but stood up nevertheless.

He tryed punching my face and kicking me but since i punched gim in the stomach he was weak and sore.

I tripped him and he fell on the concrete floor.

"Oh sorry, what did you say about 'cats always land on their feet?' Hmm?" I say mockingly towards the groaning meif'wa.

The croud lightly gasps at me.

But then Kai gets up.

Oh that's it!

I continue to scratch him and kick him, he manages to grab my tail and pull me down.

I land with a thud! He's stronger than he looks.

I lift my arm up and slap his face while getting off the ground as he stumbles back holding his cheek.

I take the opportunity and grab his tail and swinging him to the ground. He crys in pain.

I growl at him looking him dead in the eye.

He squirms a bit from my death stare.

Then sighs.

"Fine, you win, but i will beat you next time." He says in a pissed tone.

He gets up and starts limping away as i stand there smiling.

I turned to Y/N then heard her shout-

"EIN BEHIND YOU!" She screams.

I turn around and see Kai, his arm lifted and hands in fists and gave me a pounding in the face.

I fell on the ground holding the right side of my face.

Blood dripping from my mouth.

I slowly get up and punch Kai again.

He fell, he is too weak he won't win this fight.

He finally gives up.

Nodding at me he got up from the ground wincing and limped away.

I just stood there shocked and surprised from his actions. He was determined i'll give him that.

Y/N ran towards me and hugged me, her arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist hugging her back.

We heard 'awes' and 'are they a couple?' from the crowd.

She released from the hug and stared at me in the eye blushing a light shade of pink.

She then went to the principals office amd told him the situation. And he allowed me to go home, but under Y/N's care.

I blush at the fact that she will be taking care of me at my house.

And the thing is, today my Dad left for a business trip, leaving me alone at home for 3 months.

>>>za tiem skep to Ein's home brought to u by Assassanation Classroom Karma pranking Koro~Sensei<<<(EFFING AMAZING ANIME GUYS BTW KARMA IS SO CUTE)

I got the house keys outta my pocket and unlocked the door, Y/N and I walked into the house as I closed the door after Y/N entered.

She looked around and complimented the house giving me a big smile that made fireworks go off inside my stomach.

"Hey Y/N are you hungry or thirsty?" I ask walking into the kitchen as she sits on the couch and turns on the TV.

"Hmm, yeah actually I am kinda hungry but not thirsty." She exclaims looking at me giving me a toothy grin, damn why are you so cute N/N?

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Oh it's ok lemme help you, lets make some popcorn, I wanna watch a movie or anime." She says getting up and walking towards me.

>>>to when u have the movie/anime set up and are eating popcorn<<<

"Man i've always wanted to watch this anime/movie." Exclaims Y/N.

We were currently watching Assassanation Classroom/ (if you're watching anime, but you can change it :)) M/N (movie name if you're watching a movie).

"I've heard that it is really good actually." I say enthusiasticly. (I forgot how to spell it lol XD)

"I hope it is." She says grabbing a handful of P/F. (popcorn flavor)

As it starts up I glance at Y/N, she is so beautiful. How did I meet a girl like you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA GUYS HOPE U ENJOED THIS BORING SUCKY CHAPPIE! ^-^ Sorry im just bored so i decided to get my brain to work and write u guys a chappie. Anyway ya hope u enjoyed buuuhhhbbbaaaiii mah lil kawaii's! P.s sorry for typos :)

Author out~ d(・∀・○)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~