{7} Missing

~This takes place the day Ein saved your a$$~

{Aphmau's POV} Didn't expect dat did ya!

I got ready for school like normal, did all my morning stuff, said bye to Mama and left for school.

As I was walking I had this feeling I was being watched, of course I shook it off. But that would be the biggest mistake I would ever make.

I kept walking when all of a sudden a hand was covering my mouth and I was being dragged away to an unknown place, while I was squirming and struggling to get free, I tryed to bite the person's hand, well no use.

I was hit on the head, hard, then I blacked out. Awakening in a dark room, my wrists and ankles were tied to a chair, so was my stomach. I was trying to loosen the ropes, but it wouldn't work, they were tied tightly around me, pinching my skin a bit.

"HELP, SOMEONE, PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I screamed the loudest I could.

Then I saw a figure standing in the corner of the room, watching me, intensively.

"Well well well, you finally awoke, Aphmau."  Says the figure disturbingly.

"WHO ARE YOU, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, WHY AM I HERE!" I practically screamed again.

"Now now, chill that tootsie of yours, and to answer your questions, I'm Midnight, (Sorry midnight fans, but I had to :( plz dun kill meh) I know everyone, and master said that he needed Aphmau Phoenix for his, project. He's says sickly.

"LET ME GO, IF MY FRIEND'S AND FAMILY FIND OUT, YOU WILL BE S-" I was knocked out, literally. I passed out with another hit on my head.

"Ugh, learn to shut up will ya, I'll ask master what I should do next, hehehehehehahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He says laughing maniacally.

{Midnight's POV} SURPRISE!!!

Hehehehe now that I got the shorty of the group, I can tell master, then our fun will begin, but I would personally like to start with the wolf boy, he would make a great test subject. Hehehehe

{3rd POV} HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIDE~

While Y/N returned home after Ein saved her from the bullies, Ein was kidnapped as well, and for the rest of the group, Katelyn, Garroth, Laurance, Kawaii~Chan and Travis, they were all in a dark room, chained to a wall, unconscious, just hanging there, limp, no one to help them, the outside world never knew what was happening at the time. WHO WILL SAVE THEM?

>>>present day, one day after everyone's kidnapping<<<

{Y/N'S POV} Yay

I'm so lonely, I don't know where my friends are, I checked their houses, but none of them were there, I'm worried, I want to look for them.

AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!

I try and pinpoint where they would like to go and checked that area, nothing, I asked there family members when last they saw them, it was the day Ein saved me from those bullies.

I suddenly had this weird vibe, like someone was watching me, I looked around me to see nothing unusual. But I will keep a close watch on my surroundings, I was currently at the park, I was calling and calling, no answer.

"Excuse me Ma'am?" I politely asked an old aged woman with, pink hair? (Do u know who this is my fellow Fairy Tail members lol XD)

"Hello there child, how may I help you?" She said kindly in a slightly scratchy voice.

"Sorry to bother you Ma'am, but I'm looking for a group of teenagers, tree girls and four boys, have you seen them?" I ask politely.

"Why yes I have, yesterday I saw them walking towards school, but not together, but that's all I saw of them, they never returned from when they went to school." She says in a kind but worried tone.

"Thanks you so much ma'am!" I say happily that I've got a starting point.

"Child, please call me Porlyusca." (did u think it was her hmmm, also I forgot how to spell her name, PLZ CORRECT MEH) She says flashing a warm smile while walking away.

Now, I know what I'm going to do and how to find them, being a werewolf is helpful, YOU CAN FIND THERE SCENT, why didn't I think of this earlier, I mentally slap myself for being such an idiot.

I walk on the sidewalk towards the school, trying to pick up a scent, after a bit, I picked up Aphmau's scent, THANK IRENE!

I start running in the direction of the scent and I find myself in a dark alleyway, the smell is coming from a garbage can, the hell!?

I look in and see something unexpected, there was a-

HELLOOOOOOOO GUYS, wat a wonderful day for a cliffhanger don't u think, lol anyway wat did you find, what is this 'project' Midnight is talking about, will u meet the old lady, Porlyusca again, what will happen, plz comment what u think so far. Buuuuuhhhhhbbbbbbaaaiii mah lil kawaii's!

Author out~ ^*^