Team Silver

You walked into the room. The whole room was silver and white and gold. The sun was shining through the window, and on top of a white bed. You slowly walked to the bed, and carefully placed your hand on it. The bed felt soft. As soon as you touched it, a strong force immediately pushed you against the wall. You struggled to get free, but couldn't. Just then, a closet door opened, and three silver hedgehogs appeared. Silver, Steel, and Venice. They all had their arms out toward you, performing their telekinesis. Silver in the middle then said, "Steel, Venice, you can stop now." They all then stopped and smirked at you. You blushed at the looks on their faces. Silver walked towards you. "Welcome to Team Silver, Sweetheart~," Silver said, seductively. He then licked his lips slowly in front of you, and held your hands. "Are you ready?~" He asked. "R-r-ready for what...?" You asked, nervously. "For this!" He then used his telekinesis to throw you on the bed. He then flew right on top of you, and pinned your wrists. You blushed madly as he bit his lip softly and seductively. "Steel, Venice," Silver began. "Let's start the level~~~." They smirked, and used their telekinesis to tear your clothes apart! You blushed deep red and looked away, sweating. Your heart was beating like crazy. "You can't control our power~~~," they said, simultaneously. Silver then went down, and slowly licked a huge trail against your chest! You then began panting and biting your lips as you felt his tongue against your body. Steel and Venice then came and pulled your remaining clothes off slowly with their telekinesis. Now, you laid there completely naked. You tried to cross your legs, but they used their telekinesis to spread your legs apart. Right between your legs was the drip drip of a drip drip. Steel and Venice were surprised, and began to come close. You couldn't see because of Silver's face in the way. Suddenly, you let out a huge gasp! You felt something touching you between your legs. It felt wet, warm, and slimy. You then couldn't take it anymore! You immediately let out loud moans! It felt so good you couldn't stop! A minute later, they stopped. Silver glared at you, and stood on his knees. He then exposed his member in front of your face! You stared at the member pointing directly at your lips. Silver then went down, and whispered.

"It's...

No...

Use~~~~~."

He then immediately pushed his member in your mouth and your eyes widened! Steel and Venice then began kissing and licking all over your body! You then let out muffled moans, and it was just too much! You then gave up and began to suck! It felt warm and hard in your mouth. A few minutes later, Silver finally blew all his load into your mouth. You first let it swim around in your mouth, and then you swallowed it. You felt chills all over your body. Your body felt slimy and tingly. You slowly got up, and your clothes magically appeared back to your body in pixels. You turned back to the three hedgehogs with a flushed face. They winked you goodbye, and you left the room, closing the door.