Team Shadow

You left the room still feeling tingly and excited. The description appeared again and said:

"You have unlocked 'Team Shadow'. But be prepared...these characters will show you their ultimate power~."

You tried to stop tingling, but you couldn't help it. You slowly opened the door, and your eyes widened! It was the same room, except everything was now black and red. The room was lit with red candles and it was night time. You slowly walked to the bed and placed your hand on the dark sheets. You then got on the mattress, and then, somewhere deep in the shadows, Team Shadow came out. Shadow, Mephiles, Sanctum, and Hazen. "Well, well, look what we have here," Shadow smirked. You blushed and felt tingly again when you saw his smirk. "You're even cuter than I thought you'd be," he said. You blushed madly as he crawled on top of you. "We will show you the true power of...chaos control~~~," he said, seductively. You blushed madly at him. He chuckled at your face. "Mmm...red. My favorite~~~." They all tore your clothes off and started kissing all over your body. Shadow begin working on your face. He started kissing and licking your flushed cheeks. You giggled cutely which made him blush. "You're so smooth," he said. They then licked your whole body, nodding their heads because they agreed. A few minutes later, Shadow got on his knees and glared down at you. "You wanna see my new chaos spear~~~?" He asked, seductively. You blushed deeply, and nodded slowly. He smirked and revealed his member. Your eyes widened at the sight of it. "Watch out. It's very...effective~~~." He then shoved it in your mouth, and you began sucking. You didn't notice at first, but you felt some things sliding along your body. You realized that they were the other hedgehogs' members! You then began to feel wet again.

"'Cum' into the dark side~~~~~."

They then started going faster, and you were getting​ wetter. Suddenly, Shadow began groaning, and shouted,

"THIS...

IS...

THE...

ULTIMATE...

POWER~~~~~!!!"

He then blew his entire load in your mouth and the others too, all over your body! You shivered at the texture of the liquids on your body. They then got down and licked the juices off your body. (Well, except Mephiles. 😂) You moaned and shivered at them. Shadow then gave you one last boop on the nose and winked. You blushed, got up, and your clothes got back on. They all winked at you, and you left.