California

Hayes:

My parents, siblings, Taylor, Neveah and I were putting our luggage in the back of the van since we were heading out to the airport for California. Our mom had told us that we had two extra tickets if Nash and I wanted to invite any of our friends. I was a little surprised that they all agreed to letting Neveah and Taylor come on this trip with us. But aye it just means that this is trip is going to be active. I'm even more surprised with the fact that Neveah's mom let her come, but you don't hear any of us complaining.

I'm really excited to see how this whole week goes. The trip was going to be for five days. We closed the trunk and got into the van that we had ordered from Lyft. My dad sat on the passenger seat, mom sat on the first row with Sky right next to her, Nash and Taylor sat on the row behind them, Neveah and I sat on the last row. Everyone else was already engaging in different conversations with each other. I turned to Neveah. "So are you excited for Disneyland and Universal Studios?" I asked, she nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I be excited?!" She asked, I smiled. 

My mom turned her head so that she could see and talk to us better. "So guys, before we all go out and start doing different things today. We're all going grocery shopping for our hotel rooms." She said, we nodded. "What's the hotel room arrangement?" Nash asked, I already know that my mom probably made sure that the girls and guys were in separate rooms just so that nothing happens. "Don't get any ideas now, all the girls are in one room and all of you guys are in one room." She said, we chuckled. 

We got out of the car and also got our luggage out of the car. We walked into the airport and waited in line in order for us to get checked in. "We should get on like all the wet and roller coaster rides!" I said, Neveah nodded. "Hell yeah! I'm so ready for this!" She said in agreement. "I can't wait to get into our hotels so that I can change my outfit." She continued, I looked at her outfit.  She was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweats and her black Nike slides. She looked really comfortable, like I want to wear something like that. "You look mad comfortable." I said, she smiled. "I am, but I'm going to be way to hot in this outfit." She  said, that's true, she got me there.

My eyes widened as I remembered the finals that we took at school. "Bro did you pass all of your classes?" I asked her, her eyes widened as she hit my arm. "Yo you know Mr.H tried to give me an F for his class?" She said, my mouth was agape. "You passed his class though right?!" I asked, she nodded, I sighed. "Hell yeah I passed! I passed his class with a B, it took me about two days to get that grade!" She exclaimed, I chuckled. "You say that like its the easiest thing to do." I said, she shrugged her shoulders. "It wasn't that difficult, I could've passed with an A but I was too lazy to do the book review." She said. "But I'm low key kinda disappointed in how I did this year, I finished 2nd semester with a 3.0 GPA, and I know that I can do better." She said, this was something that I've always liked about her, she always pushed herself to do better.

She always knew that she was capable of doing so much better. Plus she also always pushed the people around her to do better. She honestly really pushed my ass this year and I'm really happy because my grades were awesome this year. "What GPA did you get this semester?" She asked me, I smiled. "I got a 3.4 GPA this semester." I said looking at her, she had a big smile on her face and hugged me. "Boy you did amazing, I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed once she let go of me. We got our bags checked in, each of us had carry on duffle bags.

We then went through the whole security check procedure and before we knew it we were at the waiting area waiting for our plane. "Are you guys hungry?" Mom asked, we nodded. "Alright so there a couple of different places that you guys can go and eat, your father, sister and I are going to go and find a restaurant that we like." She said. "Are you guys going to be good by yourselves?" Dad asked, we nodded. "We'll text or call you if anything happens." Nash told them. They nodded while grabbing their things and walked away to look for something to eat. "Do you guys know any good places to eat at?" Taylor asked, we shook our heads. "We can follow the signs and try and find a good place that way." I said. "So should we spilt up?" Nash asked, we all shook our heads. "No we should stay together." Neveah said.