Monsters Inc Conspiracy

(Edited)

Giving a shoutout to theinsaneandthesane for this conspiracy!

CrazedTheorist, ruining childhoods since April tenth 2017!

So heres the conspiracy written on the chapter.

After Mike amd Sully figurd out laughter powered the factory better then scares,Sully went and wasted his life away using more money than he has.

mike was a comedian trying to make the children laugh, and got sick of having to give sully money with nothing back.

Mike went to confront Sully about it and watched Sully walk towards his Girlfriends house.

Mike went into the house after sully and saw Sully and his Girlfriend talking. This made Mike angry and attacked sully.

out of defense sully struck mike in the eye. mike got even more nagry and stuck sully with his horns killing him. Hos girlfriend explained they were just trying to do something for mike.

mike being wanted went to earth and stayed there, sitting on the sidewalk.

Noone will ever know what happened to Mike after that.

That wasnt really. conspiracy theory. I mean it is. but not one that like... it's know what i mean.
(I'm look back at this a year later and I'm like... okay... so this is a conspiracy just like not about real life. It's about a movie. And I laugh (or I would if I wasn't in school 🤮) because like. I was so much more clingy then than I am now and it's so bad because I legit just copied and pasted this entire chapter and put it in and added a blurb 😂😂 anyways you can keep going if you'd like)

but anyways;

comment if you enjoyed this

comment if you have anything to add

comment if you have any other conspiracys for me

And dont forget to cote because you loved this theory ;)